Parallels Desktop 9 is a fast, seamless and intuitive way to run Windows and Mac applications side by side, without rebooting. With everything you need to build your business, Parallels Desktop lets you enjoy the stability and ease-of-use of your Mac while seamlessly running your Windows-only time tracking billing and bookkeeping software with safety and security.
Parallels Desktop 9 brings Mac OS X features like Launchpad and Dictation to Windows apps, and is compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4) and OS X Lion (10.7.5), OS X Lion (10.6.4) and OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8) .
In addition to Windows 8, Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux and Google Chrome OS. Sync to your iCloud without unnecessary duplication of files locally.
If you love the look and feel of Mac OS, make Windows invisible while still using its applications. Whichever way you choose to work, you’ll see no compromises in performance.
- Seamlessly run Windows and Mac apps on one Mac
- Install Windows on a Mac in just three steps
- Run Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP and more
- Use FaceTime, OS X gestures, Dictation, Launchpad and Mission Control with Windows apps
Did you notice?With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can run Windows, Linux and even Google Chrome OS on your Mac.
Apple Recommends ForRunning the Windows apps you need for your business on your Mac without rebooting.
What's in the Box?
- Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac licence
- Installation and quick reference guide
- Activation card
- Complimentary Mac and Windows security software, online back up and recovery trial subscriptions
- Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks; OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4 or later
- Intel-based Mac with Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core Solo and Core Duo processors are no longer supported)
- At least 700 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop
- Minimum 2 GB of memory, 4 GB recommended
- Mfr. Part Number: PDFM9L-BX5-EN
- UPC or EAN No.: 846829001671
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *Windows and other operating systems sold separately
- Software languages include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Portuguese and Russian
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it compatible with Maverick 10.9.1?
- Asked by Anand C from Brisbane
is the microsoft programme come with this ?? or need to install externally??
- Asked by Poh Yee W from Batu Caves
As the description says it doesn't come with any software. You need to provide your own MS Windows a As the description says it doesn't come with any software. You need to provide your own MS Windows and/or software and licences. …
- Answered by Mark M
How much gigabytes will it take up on my macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Gavin A
Depending on your settings, it will take about 500MB then windows will take about 5GB, after that yo Depending on your settings, it will take about 500MB then windows will take about 5GB, after that you can allocate certain percentage of your storage dedicated to windows. I would allow at lease 10GB if I were you. …
- Answered by Masood H
Possible to download this software after my purchase? As I am based in China, just buying from Singapore website.
- Asked by Su Hui T