The Lunatik SEISMIK Suspension Frame provides a sleek and lightweight yet powerful barrier for your iPod touch 5th Generation. The Impact Truss system offers serious protection from drops while maintaining the case's lean good looks.
- Shock-absorbing TPU material
- Durable hardshell protective back panel
- Patent-pending Impact Truss for drop protection
- Simple snap-on attachment
Did you notice?Patent-pending Impact Truss system effectively absorbs the impact of drops.
Apple Recommends ForProviding smooth, lightweight protection for your iPod touch 5th Generation.
What's in the Box?
- Lunatik Seismik Suspension Frame Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SMKT-003
- UPC or EAN No.: 852352003723
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case match the yellow 5th generation ipod (same color?) and does it fit the 16gb 5th generation ipod touch? THANKS!
- Asked by Jaime S from Creal Springs
does this case allow access to IPod touch loop?
- Asked by Brice P from Magna
No it does not
- Answered by Eva C from 北京
Does it have front screen protection? The first photo looks like it does. The others show the full screen exposed.
- Asked by Todd D from Lithia
No. The cover is slightly raised so if you put the phone face down on a flat surface, the screen wil No. The cover is slightly raised so if you put the phone face down on a flat surface, the screen will be up in the air slightly and not in contact with the flat surface. However, there is no "clear plastic sheet" protecting your screen. You'll need to install a screen protector.The case is pretty though, and appears to help with any drops because it "flexes" when you squeeze it. The case is just a hair wider than my Otterbox Defender, but it is a full third thinner. I like mine, and I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who loves his (had it for 6 months already). …
- Answered by Jeff R from Edwardsville