The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and hybrid battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.78 cm/0.7 in. (with battery); 0.97 cm/0.38 in. (without battery)
- Width: 6.1 cm/2.4 in.
- Weight: 96.4 g (with battery); 17 g (without battery)
- Length: 13.7 cm/5.4 in. (with battery); 12.7 cm/5 in. (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-520
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000180
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it protect the front of phone?
- Asked by Mary R from Yantis
It's not like an otterbox or lifeproof you will need a screen saver
- Answered by Jennifer T from San Antonio
Can I use this case with beats headphones without an adapter?
- Asked by Harry T from La
No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Conne No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Connector (also known as the L Shaped Connector). If you remove the Battery bit, you could though. …
- Answered by Alex C from Palm Harbor
Does this case work with the 5S?
- Asked by Robert C from Dalton
- Answered by Parker T from Stansbury Park