The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylish ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. Add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and hybrid battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don't.
Apple Recommends ForMore than doubling the battery life of your iPhone 5, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.78 cm/0.7 in. (with battery); 0.97 cm/0.38 in. (without battery)
- Width: 6.1 cm/2.4 in.
- Weight: 96.4 g (with battery); 17 g (without battery)
- Length: 13.7 cm/5.4 in. (with battery); 12.7 cm/5 in. (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-30A
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000203
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the battery capacity of this case? I feel like it must be listed but I don't see it.
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Chicago
its a 2200mAh battery the packaging says "up to 150% more battery life"
- Answered by Jeff S from Sylmar
do i need to remove it when i'm not using it
- Asked by Ray T from Louisville
Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phon Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phone has it's own Boostcase protective cover. …
- Answered by Adrian S
Yup. Comes with both pieces, the Battery Pack and the dotted case that goes directly on the phone.
- Answered by Paco P from Cambridge
Do you have to charge it together with the phone?
- Asked by Aminu A from Kharkiv
No, you can charge them separately or together with the included Boostcase charge cable.
- Answered by Adrian S
- Answered by Parker T from Stansbury Park
Yes, this device is compatible with both the iPhone 5 and 5s.
- Answered by Devon H from Newark