The Philips Hue connected bulb starter pack lets you create your own wireless lighting environment at home. Tune, dim and control your lighting set from your iPad or iPhone. The kit contains three Hue light bulbs and the Hue bridge to help you create the perfect atmosphere at the touch of your Apple device’s screen.
Each Hue GU10 light bulb provides 300 lumens and produces a variety of warm and cold shades of white or coloured light. A set of light recipes are provided to help you create the perfect atmosphere in your home for any activity.
Connect the Hue bridge to your Wi-Fi and control up to 50 Hue bulbs simultaneously via the Hue app on your Apple device. Hue light bulbs use 5 times less power than traditional halogen lights, making them an eco-friendly option.
- Create and control your personal lighting scheme from your Apple device
- Wireless connectivity via Hue bridge
- Large variety of white light shades as well as many colours
- Set timers to help you wake up in the morning
Did you notice?You can extend your Hue lighting system by adding single bulbs and connecting to them via your iPad or iPhone app.
Apple Recommends ForControlling your home lighting to create the perfect atmosphere at a touch of your Apple device.
What's in the Box?
- Three Hue GU10 spotlights
- One Hue bridge
- Power supply for Hue bridge
- LAN cable to connect the Hue bridge to your router
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 27.5 cm
- Width: 31.5 cm
- Weight: 1160 g
- Length: 7.5 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 8718291727538
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Not GU10 but nice all the same
These bulbs are genius, thus I was gutted to find that they are much longer than a standard GU10 bulb and therefore do no fit in s These bulbs are genius, thus I was gutted to find that they are much longer than a standard GU10 bulb and therefore do no fit in standard halogen fittings, such as those found in kitchens and bathrooms.
The only GU10 fittings they will fit are the ones where the bulbs are not then covered by a housing.
But... On the bright side ;-) when I tested them they did work as described.. Flawless communication with my iDevices and a brilliant array of colours
Ultimately they were not fit for purpose and thus returned to Apple for refund …
- Written by Paul T from Bury
1 of 1 people found this useful
Never have I spent so long staring at a bulb!!
Wow, what a spectacular way to paint your room with light !
Never have I spent so long staring at a bulb in complete awe. The var Wow, what a spectacular way to paint your room with light !
Never have I spent so long staring at a bulb in complete awe. The variance in illumination and colour palette is phenomenal. Takes about 5 minutes to wire in to your hub create an account synchronise any additional bulbs ( if like me you needed more than 3) and away you go.
These are set up in my bedroom and are superb as mood lighting and even the alarm clock wake up is brilliant ... Looking for an excuse to purchase more lamps or friends of hue extras …
- Written by dez T from BURY ST. EDMUNDS
22 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I bought these to try out at home and unfortunately the bulbs turned out to be the longer version of I bought these to try out at home and unfortunately the bulbs turned out to be the longer version of the GU10 (standard ones are 5cm). They therefore do not fit my light fixtures and sadly I've had to return them. …
- Answered by Sarah C