The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone 5s battery life by 80%, without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone 5s.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5s - and protect it - without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2475_JPHS-IP5-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024752
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this case fit the iphone 5c?
- Asked by Mario T from Downey
No it does not because the 5c has a different design
- Answered by Joel R
Re mophie with battery, storage space.Back of phone there is a silver button, 4 circles & a switch. Should switch be to L or R when phone on?
- Asked by Patricia A from Rockville Centre
When phone is on and has enough battery life keep it to the right which means the mophie is off show When phone is on and has enough battery life keep it to the right which means the mophie is off showing u a red dot. Then when u have used up some battery life on your phone and u think u need more charge then flip it to the left and the case will give your phone more juice to work with and it will show you a green dot showing you its on. You can always go back & forth with the switch once u have enough juice. The circles indicate how much life is left on the case so u can charge it up. …
- Answered by Elizabeth M from Orlando
Will this case protect the phone from drops
- Asked by Patrick M from Loris
Had mine since January 2014. I have dropped mine several times as I work on site. This has been a gr Had mine since January 2014. I have dropped mine several times as I work on site. This has been a great product for extra battery life and protection of my phone. The price at first seems high but I could have broken 3 to 4 screens by now and have done so in the past, this is a win win product for me …
- Answered by Darryl C
does it work for an iphone 5s?
- Asked by Edisson C from Ridgewood
Yes, this case is fully compatible with the iPhone 5 and 5s.
Its not compatible with the iPhone 5c.
- Answered by Elliot S from Hereford
do I need to buy a screen protector if I purchase the mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5S
- Asked by Samuel A from Dravosburg
If you like using a screen protector then, yes, because it doesn't bring one and it has no protectio If you like using a screen protector then, yes, because it doesn't bring one and it has no protection on the front of phone. …
- Answered by Elizabeth M from Orlando