The Evutec Karbon Sleek Series case for iPhone lives up to its name - sleek, minimally thin and strong all at the same time. Dual fused layers of DuPont Kevlar woven fibres make it one of the strongest and lightest protective cases around. And at a mere 0.7 mm thin, this superbly tough case fits precisely without bulking up your iPhone.
- Made with DuPont Kevlar, a lightweight and strong material with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis
- The Sleek Series case is tight fitting and durable with a hi-tech scratch-resistant coating
- Doesn't contain any metal properties and will not block your GPS, Wi-Fi or mobile signal
Did you notice?DuPont Kevlar is lightweight and extraordinarily strong, with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Evutec Karbon S Snap Case for iPhone
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Kevlar
- Mfr. Part Number: AP-005-CS-KA1
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987146561
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Nice slim case and very good fit
I really liked this case , but wasn't quite what i was looking for but that was down to my personal preference and not any problem I really liked this case , but wasn't quite what i was looking for but that was down to my personal preference and not any problems with the product. I returned the case and found the service to be fast and trouble free. …
- Written by Angela G from Worcester
1 of 4 people found this useful
Neat & Great Case
Love it & fit my phone perfectly.
- Written by Jessica H from Rowland heights
2 of 5 people found this useful
Very poor fit, allows grit and bits around the sides and back
This case looks great in the pictures, but the fit to the phone is poor. You can feel the phone move slightly within the case and This case looks great in the pictures, but the fit to the phone is poor. You can feel the phone move slightly within the case and this clearance means that after a few days lots of bits end up getting in around the sides and back of the handset, inevitably scratching it over time. It's incredibly thin, so it cannot provide much impact protection and this poor fit means that it's as likely to scratch your handset as protect it from scratches.
The edge of the case comes up to stand proud of the screen with the intention of taking the initial impact if the phone is dropped face down, however the edge of the case is sharp and the height of the edge over the screen is quite uneven. The edges of the cut outs for the camera and buttons are also quite sharp and uneven, looking like they've been cut by hand
A massive disappointment really, aside from the cool red and black zig zag finish I cannot find much to like about it. Even the finish is printed/painted on rather than being an actual weave in the material. For all the talk of high tech fibres on the packaging it feels like it's made from thin and cheap plastic. I wish I'd kept the packaging to return it, as I've had better quality cases that cost 10% as much. …
- Written by David E from Linlithgow
5 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how much does it weigh? how much thickness does it add?
- Asked by Cynthia E from Lexington
Does the lip of the case around the front extend out far enough that a phone dropped face down on a somewhat uneven surface would be protected?
- Asked by Michael M from Andover
Thanks for your purchase and to answer your question yes it does slightly cover the front.
This is Thanks for your purchase and to answer your question yes it does slightly cover the front.
This is made to help partially protect your screen in the event of an accident!
You are holding in your hands the first protective case made from real Dupont™ Kevlar®! for Ultimate protection check out our iPhone 5 Karbon (SP) Sleek Protective case, It has a removable shockproof inner layer that is 1.3mm thin with a 0.7mm thin DuPont Kevlar out protective shel. …
- Answered by David R from Walnut
Is the case one piece or two pieces that come together? If it is two pieces, do they come apart easily?
- Asked by John M from Carmel
It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult to remove. …
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo
I have just received a iPhone 5C. I assume this case will fit the phone.
- Asked by Diane H from Corndale
No, the iPhone 5C is thicker and rounder than the iPhone 5/5S so cases are not cross-compatible.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
Does this phone covering come with a screen cover?
- Asked by Mona K from Carson
no it does not just the cover.
- Answered by James S from Port Richey
Can you please tell me what the texture is like, is it grippy or smooth?
- Asked by Inga M from Spokane
The case is not smooth like plastic, but also not as grippy or rubbery as the Apple iPhone cases. H The case is not smooth like plastic, but also not as grippy or rubbery as the Apple iPhone cases. Has just the right amount of grip so you feel like your phone won't slip out of your hands but will still slide in and out of your pocket easily. …
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo