The WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN Keypad allows small businesses to process card payments anywhere in the UK - subject to WiFi or a 3G or 4G connection. It’s a pay-as-you-go service with no monthly fees, so you only pay for the payments you take – 2.75 percent per card payment.
How does it work?
Simply type the payment details into the WorldPay Zinc app, then hand your customer the WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN Keypad so they can enter their card and PIN. Once authorised, you can use the app to send receipts via email, text or print. Payments are deposited into your bank account usually within four business days.
- Secure chip & PIN technology
- Works with and approved by Visa and MasterCard
- Payments paid directly into your bank account
- Pay-as-you-go service means no monthly fees
- View details of all your payments, including daily, weekly and monthly summaries
- Ability to take payments over the phone using the WorldPay Zinc online portal
Did you notice?You can take credit card payments over the phone using the WorldPay Zinc online portal.
Apple Recommends ForSmall businesses looking to take secure credit card payments from customers.
What's in the Box?
- WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN Keypad
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 1.8 cm/0.71 in.
- Width: 6.7 cm/2.64 in.
- Weight: 118 g
- Length: 9.7 cm/3.82 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 5054054000016
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Requires the WorldPay Zinc app, available for free download from the App Store.
Take secure card payments using your mobile. No lengthy contracts. No big overheads.
All you need is a WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN keypad, an account with WorldPay, and an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
To get your WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN keypad and register with WorldPay, either
* Register now through the WorldPay Zinc app, or
* Regsiter online at our website
It only takes 5 minutes to sign up and, once approved, we will send you your Chip & PIN keypad straight away so you can quickly start taking payments. It’s that simple.
* Pay as you go, just 2.75% per card payment *
* Get your Chip & PIN keypad for £59.99
* Receive payments usually within 4 working days
* Works with and endorsed by Visa and Mastercard
* Refunds are charged at 75p each.
* Enhance your business image by taking card payments and give your customers greater choice of how to pay
* Spend less time chasing payments by taking card payments upfront
* Fully mobile so you can take card payments anywhere, anytime (subject to mobile network or WIFI coverage)
* Secure, uses trusted chip & PIN technology
WorldPay Zinc features:
* WorldPay Zinc chip & PIN keypad links wirelessly and securely to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch using the WorldPay Zinc app
* Accepts MasterCard and Visa debit and credit cards
* View details of all your transactions in app or online, including daily, weekly and monthly summaries
* Meets Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards
WorldPay is the UK’s No.1 payment provider by transaction volume (Source: Nilson report, 2012). Reliable and trusted, our products are tailor made for businesses of all sizes. In the UK alone, thousands of businesses choose WorldPay as their card payment provider. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic for a small business
It's small convenient, mostly fast, takes most cards, send great own branded receipts, makes sure you get payments, saves trips to It's small convenient, mostly fast, takes most cards, send great own branded receipts, makes sure you get payments, saves trips to bank, enables payments by phone, and has an easy convenient interface for tracking where your cash is. I use it with wi-fi mostly and have only praise. Definitely worth a look. …
- Written by Trevor B from Salford
1 of 2 people found this useful
Great Product Just what I needed
I am freelance video/photographer i have been looking for a professional and easy to set up and workable solution in a long time. I am freelance video/photographer i have been looking for a professional and easy to set up and workable solution in a long time.
I came across WorldPay Zinc while visiting a local Apple store and cam across this and the Paypal Here product this far much better in terms of functionality and price.
I was set-up in 48 hours and took my first payment last week and received my money in a matter of a few days.
Very pleased with the service and setup was very simple and easy.
I would highly recommend they also have a 24/7 customer service helpline which is very useful. …
- Written by Umar S from Mitchum
3 of 3 people found this useful
£60 Piece of junk
Perhaps some of their devices work, but the one i took home did not work, no bluetooth connection, meaning you cannot link it to m Perhaps some of their devices work, but the one i took home did not work, no bluetooth connection, meaning you cannot link it to mobile device and it is useless and apparently needs to be replaced. Not a good first impression of the brand, I shall be returning it and investing in a paypal one instead.
Try testing the hardware before selling it!
The app is painfully slow to set up an account on as well, it says easy set up in 5 mins, even if the reader had worked the app was so slow it would take at least 20.
Wasted my time and frustrated my mind.
Very not happy. …
- Written by Duncan M from Lewisham
1 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are 'customer not present' transactions possible?
- Asked by C Steven B
Yes, card not present transactions can be made by logging into 'My Account' online.
- Answered by Emma D