Designed to be carried around on your keychain, Kii allows you to connect your iOS devices to any laptop computer for charging or syncing on the go. Perfect for travel, Kii features a USB connector on one end and a Lightning connector on the other, eliminating the need to carry around a charger or cable.
- Fits directly on your keychain
- A portable solution, ideal for travelling
Did you notice?The Kii's compact size makes it easy to keep in your pocket or on your keychain.
Apple Recommends ForCharging and syncing your iOS device when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- blueLounge Kii
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Height: 0.5 cm
- Length: 7.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: BLGKIIWHL
- UPC or EAN No.: 736211531575
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i use it as a flash drive too? (Memory device)
- Asked by Mohammed A from Minneapolis
No, this is essentially the same thing as the usb-to-lightning sync cable that comes with your phone No, this is essentially the same thing as the usb-to-lightning sync cable that comes with your phone, this however is only 2 inches compared to 3 feet. …
- Answered by Caleb P from Pickerington
Can you plug this charger directly in without the need for any support under the iPhone?
- Asked by Paul K from Curtin
You need to put something under the phone to support the weight. The body is flexible but isn't desi You need to put something under the phone to support the weight. The body is flexible but isn't designed to support the weight of the iPhone, iPod or iPad. It can support a slight bend if charging/syncing off a laptop on a flat surface, but shouldn't be dangled or hung. …
- Answered by Kaitlin M from Pasadena