TAVIK's OUTER EDGE Bumper Case frames your iPhone in soft-touch, rubber and moulded plastic protection. The sleek design keeps all iPhone functions fully accessible, while providing a safety cushion for the most exposed areas.
- Sleek protective bumper case
- Outer edge protection
- Co-moulded design
- Anti-static coating with soft-touch finish
- Two-tone colouring
- Full access to all iPhone functions
- Ease to put on and take off
Did you notice?The rubber and plastic materials are strong enough to meet the same standards as automobile bumpers.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguarding your iPhone without covering it up.
What's in the Box?
- TAVIK OUTER EDGE Bumper Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Bumper
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.14 cm
- Width: 6.35 cm
- Weight: 11.75 g
- Length: 12.95 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TVK-IPH-039-CYAN/BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 848691031411
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Tavik bumper damage or scratch the iPhone 5 / 5s like some bumpers actually do?
- Asked by Lena H
I have been using it for about two months. Absolutely no damage to my iPhone.
- Answered by Robert P from Sacramento
Will 3rd party lightning cables fit with this case?
- Asked by Robert P from Sacramento
Is the back of the phone protected?
- Asked by Stephane G from Houston
No, it's a Bumper, like on a car it goes around the outside to protect against knocks. Stephane,
No, it's a Bumper, like on a car it goes around the outside to protect against knocks.
- Answered by R B from Christchurch
Will non-apple headphones fit in the space in the bumper provided for the headphone port?
- Asked by Feodor K from Brooklyn
Best way is to try! My Klipsch X7i fit...just perfect.
- Answered by Thai H from Sugar Land
How good is the grip with the soft /hard rubber?
- Asked by Muhd Najib A from Taman Permata