The Refresh Duo Tech Cleaning Kit is a specially formulated cleaning system that works to effectively remove fingerprints, dirt and grime from your Apple devices and displays. Including a double-sided advanced cleaning mitt and a scented anti-bacterial cleaning formula, the kit allows you to easily and effectively clean your Apple devices so that they look and smell their best.
- Two-sided cleaning mitt to wipe away fingerprints, dirt and grime
- Specially formulated, pleasant-smelling anti-bacterial cleaning solution
- A towelled anti-microbial surface to polish devices
- Reversible elasticised strap for easy swipe action
- Washable cleaning mitt
- Suitable for all LCD and plasma monitors
- Spring-clip allows mitt and bottle to be stored together safely
Did you notice?The dual-sided cleaning mitt allows you to clean and polish your Apple devices for a high-quality finish.
Apple Recommends ForWiping away fingerprints, dust, dirt and grime from your Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod devices and screens, leaving them hygienically clean.
What's in the Box?
- Instruction guide
- Double-sided cleaning mitt
- Scented anti-bacterial cleaning formula
- UPC or EAN No.: 5026252900702
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
I've used this product for the first time today on my MacBook Air, and the results are amazing. It cleaned my screen, keyboard and I've used this product for the first time today on my MacBook Air, and the results are amazing. It cleaned my screen, keyboard and outer cover of my MacBook Perfectly. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Only issue is the pad is not as easy to use as I think it could be - but still does the job.
Maybe if they had a small pocket/case to keep the product in would be better, as I'm keeping it in the packaging it came in to save it getting dirty or damaged.
Overall a very good product well worth the money. …
- Written by Sophie J from Cannock
28 of 28 people found this useful