- Scented anti-bacterial cleaning fluid
- Easy-to-replace 10 ml bottle
- Swappable anti-microbial screen and keyboard sponges
- Handy portable dispenser
Did you notice?Specially designed sponges for cleaning your iPad's screen and keyboard.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iPad clean and germ-free.
What's in the Box?
- Instruction guide
- Cleaning blade unit
- 2 x 10 ml replacement bottles
- 2 x replacement screen cleaning sponges
- Keyboard cleaning sponge
- Height: 21 mm
- Width: 57 mm
- Length: 80 mm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5026252900405
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
For the price, this little kit comes with a pretty good amount of cleaner and sponges and it's really handy.
But, I find it leave For the price, this little kit comes with a pretty good amount of cleaner and sponges and it's really handy.
But, I find it leaves streaks; especially when used on an iPad and iPhone. MacBook cleaning is fine though!!!
It can also be somewhat cumbersome to replace the little bottles, but when you get it the first time it's not too bad.
Basically, it does a decent job cleaning, is easily portable and isn't bad value.
If you have young children/grandchildren/nieces/nephews/etc the fact that it's anti-microbial is a great plus. …
- Written by Connor O from BELFAST
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do you refill the cleaning fluid?
- Asked by Nancy K
Slide the sponge off by pushing it downwards, then the plastic behind it by sliding it upwards (it m Slide the sponge off by pushing it downwards, then the plastic behind it by sliding it upwards (it may require some force).
Then push the insides out by pushing the back of the 'button' (also may require some force).
Remove the atomiser from the bottle and put it on to another one.
Push the combined bottle and atomiser back in and slot the plastic and sponge back in place.
- Answered by Connor O