The ReFresh travel cleaning kit from Techlink features 100 ml anti-bacterial spray and an anti-microbial cleaning cloth housed in a portable unit. Spray and wipe your device free of fingerprints and built-up dirt. Suitable for all Apple screens and casings, the apple-scented spray will leave your devices looking and smelling fresh.
- Scented anti-bacterial screen cleaning fluid
- Ultra-gentle anti-microbial cleaning cloth
- Handy travel size suitable for air travel
Did you notice?The anti-bacterial spray and anti-microbial cloth makes sure your device is not just clean but germ-free.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Apple devices free from fingerprint smudges and built-up dirt.
What's in the Box?
- Instruction guide
- 100 ml bottle
- 14 x 14 cm anti-microbial cleaning cloth
- UPC or EAN No.: 5026252900108
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
While the liquid certainly cleans the screen, the delivery of it leaves a lot to be desired. The liquid leaks down the side of the While the liquid certainly cleans the screen, the delivery of it leaves a lot to be desired. The liquid leaks down the side of the bottle once you have pressed down the sprayer, and the cloth provided doesn't seem large enough either. The open and close arrows on the lid point to each other, and the space in between is where I intuitively interpret the spray will come out from, but in fact it's the opposite. To be fair, there is a small arrow pointing this out, but I'm not completely stupid and the fact I've sprayed myself three times by mistake must suggest the need for a design revamp! All in all, it's a poor update of their previous product (which had the green liquid and an aerosol-style nozzle and a larger cleaning cloth). The whole product has a very amateurish feel about it, not helped by the odd colour choice for the bottle. …
- Written by Valerie K from London
0 of 1 people found this useful