The Brenthaven Collins Slim Brief bag is ideal for carrying your Mac and day-to-day gear in a fashionable and protective design. Custom fit to hold your MacBook, the Slim Brief also features a padded and protective iPad compartment. The optional shoulder strap detaches, so you can carry the brief by the ergonomic top handles whenever you want. There's a front storage pouch for your accessories and a back slip pocket for files and papers – plenty of space for everything you need.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touchpoints
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Optional shoulder strap
- Front organiser panel for accessories
- Back slip pocket for file storage
- Brenthaven lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?Separate custom-fit, padded compartments safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForEasily take your MacBook, iPad and essential gear along on your daily travels.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Slim Brief Case
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 343 mm/13.5 in.
- Width: 50.8 mm/2 in.
- Weight: 680 g
- Length: 431.8 mm/17 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 1011101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791191112
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Light and Comfortable
This is a light and very comfortable bag to carry.
It easily takes my Macbook Air 13", iPad, charger for Macbook, Mouse, cables This is a light and very comfortable bag to carry.
It easily takes my Macbook Air 13", iPad, charger for Macbook, Mouse, cables and few other smallish items easily.
The bag has more enough inside pockets for cables, passports etc.
The padding is adaptive enough for day to day knocks and occasional drops.
For the price you pay this is very good value for money.
On occasion when I have larger loads it does look bulky but it still comfortable to carry.
For day to day work this is a perfect bag, for longer trips and city breaks where are you doing a lot walking etc I would not suggest this is best, but capable due to it lightest. …
- Written by Roderick D from Kingston upon Thames
12 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case fit a Macbook Pro 15" w/ Retina Display? I think it is slightly wider than the MBP.
- Asked by Evette O from Bakersfield
Yes, I am using this with a 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- Answered by Rene M
Would this bag be able to fit a three subject notebook in it, along with the laptop?
- Asked by Nick K from Cedar
I think a couple of notebooks would definitely fit along with your Mac. I keep my 13" macbook pro wi I think a couple of notebooks would definitely fit along with your Mac. I keep my 13" macbook pro with retina display in mine along with my iPad, grit-it, chargers, and other things. It has a main pocket that's big and also two other pockets you could keep notebooks in. I don't think it would keep any big textbooks, though. Or maybe just one. …
- Answered by Lydia T from Mena
Will a 13" MacBook fit in this???
- Asked by Harry S
They make a version for the 13": /product/HD235ZM/A/brenthaven-collins-sleeve-plus-for-macbook?fnode They make a version for the 13": /product/HD235ZM/A/brenthaven-collins-sleeve-plus-for-macbook?fnode=50 …
- Answered by Samuel D from Wallenstein
I protect my 15" MBP with a Bookbook case, the one that looks like a book. Will it fit into this case along with the MBP?
- Asked by Douglas M from Beaumont