The Marshall Bergman Shoulder Bag is a sophisticated workbag that is made for securely transporting your MacBook and other Apple devices. Crafted in premium Italian leather and with Marshall Bergman’s signature Jacquard lining, this shoulder bag combines understated elegance and functionality. It features a padded compartment to protect your notebook, two slip pockets for your iPad and iPad mini and a large main section with a lot of smaller pockets for keeping your iPhone, pens and valuables safe. The outer storm flaps protect your work essentials from the rain.
- Made from soft Italian leather
- Marshall Bergman’s signature Jacquard lining
- Internal cushioned compartments for your MacBook, iPad and iPad mini
- Internal iPhone pocket
- Leather shoulder straps
- Built-in storm flaps for extra protection and security
Did you notice?The Alyssa Shoulder Bag has tailored, padded compartments for your MacBook, iPad and iPad mini.
Apple Recommends ForThe perfect work staple for carrying your Apple devices and valuables securely and with style.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Bergman Alyssa Leather Shoulder Bag
- Cloth drawstring dust bag for protective storage
- Height: 31 cm
- Width: 13 cm
- Weight: 800 g
- Length: 43 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060219254736
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
I love this bag
I brought my Marshall Bergman bag over a year ago and have been so happy with it . It has kept its shape and still looks as good I brought my Marshall Bergman bag over a year ago and have been so happy with it . It has kept its shape and still looks as good today as it did when I brought it. It has been one of the best computer bags I have ever owned as most computer bags do not hold their shape or start to wear. I am now going to treat my self to the brown one as I fancy a change. …
- Written by donna G from whetstone
1 of 1 people found this useful