The Celestron NexStar 130SLT computerised telescope features a SkyQlink wireless adapter to allow you to control your viewing from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Input the date, time and your location and point the telescope at any three bright celestial objects and Skyalign will carry out an accurate alignment, meaning you can find stars, planets, constellations and nebulae simply by calling them up on the SkyQ app.
This Newtonian reflector telescope boasts a 5-inch aperture, providing spectacular views of the night sky. The two included eyepieces give you 26x and 72x magnification of your subject, which you can capture in a photo using the included T2 Canon DSLR adaptor.
- 130 mm/5 inch Newtonian reflector telescope
- Wireless control of the telescope from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- SkyQ app gives up to the minute local skymaps
- Computer-controlled Altazimuth mount
- Runs off mains power supply or AA batteries (neither supplied)
- 2 x eyepieces for 26x and 72x magnifications
- Stainless steel tripod
- SkyAlign technology for easy set up
Did you notice?The SkyQ app allows you to control your viewing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Apple Recommends ForEasily pinpointing your location while enjoying fantastic views of the night sky.
What's in the Box?
- NexStar 130SLT Telescope with tripod
- SkyQlink Wi-Fi adapter
- 9 mm and 25 mm eyepieces for the telescope
- Starpointer Finderscope
- T2 adapter for Canon DSLR cameras
- Voucher for SkyQ app download
- Flash upgradable handset for hands-on use
- Quick set-up guide
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Height: 160 cm
- Width: 90 cm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Length: 90 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 050234531146
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use it without an apple device?
- Asked by Stephen E from Salisbury
It's not much cheaper, we're talking a tenner. This package included the wifi adapter, lenses and T2 It's not much cheaper, we're talking a tenner. This package included the wifi adapter, lenses and T2 mounts. Basically everything you need to use your iPad and DSLR Camera with the telescope. Sure you might save a tenner on Amazon but you might also buy the wrong thing, get it from Apple and be sure it all "just works" …
- Answered by Chad D
regarding nikon camera , is it possible to be used with a nikon camera
- Asked by Haitham A from International City
Just buy a nikon adaptor available at most camera shops for about. £6
- Answered by Paul C