This neoprene sleeve is a perfect fit for your Mac. Designed to act as a second skin, the water-repellent padded sleeve protects your notebook and an inverted zip and safety lip prevent scratching. Ideal for storing your notebook at home or slipping into your bag, the slim case is crafted from Côte&Ciel’s signature Diamond Grip neoprene so you can grab and go. Custom Côte&Ciel zip pulls add the finishing touch to this smart and stylish sleeve.
- Ultra-slim for minimal bulk
- Long-opening design
- Inverted non-scratch zip
- Water repellent
- Neoprene material for better grip
- Côte&Ciel custom zip pulls
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display model also fits the 13-inch MacBook Air
- 15-inch MacBook Pro model also fits the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
Did you notice?An inverted zip and safety lip prevents scratching.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook, whether you’re storing it at home or taking it on your travels.
What's in the Box?
- Côte&Ciel Zip Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: 28269
- UPC or EAN No.: 3609440009047
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you think this case would also fit the MacBook pro 13in with no retina display?
- Asked by Eamonn K
Does the Cote&Ciel 13" zip sleeve for macbook pro with retina have a separate section for the cords so as not to scratch the notebook?
- Asked by Catherine O from Camberwell
No, it is purely a neoprene style, close fitting sleeve. If you want to carry extras like cables you No, it is purely a neoprene style, close fitting sleeve. If you want to carry extras like cables you will need another bag. What's good about this sleeve is that BECAUSE it's such a good fit, it will fit inside other many other bags and cases. I personally have this sleeve to protect against scratches, and then a shoulder style bag which carries the sleeved macbook as well as my power cables. …
- Answered by Peter C