The Thule Stravan Deluxe Attache Case delivers easy carrying and plenty of thickly padded protection for your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Back-panel zip gives you quick access to your iPad without opening the main compartment
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers the thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your MacBook
- Sleeve's internal plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch free
Did you notice?The plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your MacBook and other gear with you in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Deluxe Attache Case
- Form Factor: Shoulder Bag, Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 1.07 lb./0.49 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: TSDA-113GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230551
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic Apple laptop bag!!!
this bag is fantastic because of the the access parts you have a part for everything including books study stuff pens for collage this bag is fantastic because of the the access parts you have a part for everything including books study stuff pens for collage are university this bag is also amazing looks Great it was just what i was expecting to come to the door its very good quality expected from Apple stuff everything is so easy to get in the bag specially your iPad air simple open the back zip on the very back pocket and boom also you can carry a lot in this water resistant bag yes your mac is defiantly going to be protected from rain hail stone what ever plus scratch free with the lovely safe mitiral inside the bag love it thanks Apple and far as price its worth it all of it protects your mac and Great quality fully recommended this bag don't need to buy any other bags now!! …
- Written by Jordan S from northumberland
5 of 5 people found this useful
Size for 13" Macbook Pro Retina
This is a beautiful carry case with lots of zipped pockets very intelligently laid out. It is a perfect fit for my beloved 13" MB This is a beautiful carry case with lots of zipped pockets very intelligently laid out. It is a perfect fit for my beloved 13" MBP Retina which has a Speck polycarbonate jacket fitted - not tight at all but not slipping about either. Like baby bear's porridge - 'just right'. Quite expensive but very well made and ticks all the boxes for me. …
- Written by J Ian R from STRATHAVEN
13 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Since I go to school, will a 5-subject notebook fit in this bag along with my Macbook?
- Asked by Vicente O from Hollister
Can it fit all of the chargers for the Macbook, iPad, and iPhone?
- Asked by Maria S from Niagara Falls
Yes! It can fit everything it's great. But you would need to have macbook, charger and cables and i Yes! It can fit everything it's great. But you would need to have macbook, charger and cables and ipad charger and cables and iphone and probably could still fit note pads but not much more than that. It's streamlined so you are not carrying junk. …
- Answered by Jo F from Waterloo
Can the front pockets hold around the ear headphones that fold flat (e.g., Bose AE2 style)?
- Asked by Brad G from The Colony
This seems like a really nice bag! Would it fit a laptop other than a MacBook?
- Asked by David B from Pierrefonds
It's pretty small. I have Macbook Air 13inch and it is just tall enough to cover it. I don't think m It's pretty small. I have Macbook Air 13inch and it is just tall enough to cover it. I don't think much bigger would fit. Width as in thickness of laptop would be ok it would be the height that may be an issue. …
- Answered by Jo F from Waterloo