The Thule Stravan Sleeve wraps your MacBook in densely padded, water-resistant protection. The plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch-free, while a zipped pocket easily fits an iPad, iPhone or iPod.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your devices
- Plush-lined, zipped slip pocket easily fits an iPad or stores accessories and an iPad mini or iPhone
Did you notice?Plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForTake your MacBook everywhere in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Sleeve for MacBook
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 7.84 oz./222.26 g
- Mfr. Part Number: TSPS-113GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230049
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Soft, light and perfect
If you're looking for a lightweight sleeve, this is great. The zips won't mark your Mac and the additional slot for an iPad is ver If you're looking for a lightweight sleeve, this is great. The zips won't mark your Mac and the additional slot for an iPad is very useful. This is best used when your Mac's placed inside a briefcase. It should protect it from general wear and tear, but it's not a 'rugged' case. …
- Written by Maithri S from Walton-on-Thames
14 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do the zips damage your Macbook?
- Asked by Craig O
I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small f I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small fabric flaps on the inside that seem to cover the MacBook and protect it from the zipper when closed. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
Best bag for the new 2014 13inch MacBook Air
- Asked by Colin C
No answers yet
Will the cocoon with the wires and charger fit inside?
- Asked by Silvia L from Miami
Extremely unlikely. It's a tight fit and designed just for the computer only. You could use the iPad Extremely unlikely. It's a tight fit and designed just for the computer only. You could use the iPad slot for other items. …
- Answered by Maithri S from Walton-on-thames
How does this sleeve fit the 15inch Retina? I previously tried the Thule Gauntlet 2.0 and was disappointed with the loose fit.
- Asked by Nico M from Santa Paula
Does the side pocket on this sleeve accommodate the power adapter for the 15" MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Brent D from Redding
No. The power adapter is too bulky. The side pocket is designed to hold an iPad or flat type items l No. The power adapter is too bulky. The side pocket is designed to hold an iPad or flat type items like a map, papers, etc. …
- Answered by E C from Colorado Springs
Will the 13" Stravan sleeve hold both a macbook air 13 and an iPad with the smart cover? The photo shows only an iPad without the cover.
- Asked by Melanie N from Spicewood
I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I was looking for. …
- Answered by R. Kelly S from Oakville