The Thule Stravan Sleeve wraps your MacBook in densely padded, water-resistant protection. The plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch-free, while a zipped pocket easily fits an iPad, iPhone or iPod.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your devices
- Plush-lined, zipped slip pocket easily fits an iPad or stores accessories and an iPad mini or iPhone
Did you notice?Plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForTake your MacBook everywhere in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Sleeve for MacBook
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 7.84 oz./222.26 g
- Mfr. Part Number: TSPS-113GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230049
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the cocoon with the wires and charger fit inside?
- Asked by Silvia L from Miami
Does this fit macbook pro 13 inch retina display? (late 2013)
- Asked by Margarita B from Brooklyn
what are dimensions of 13" Stravan sleeve? Would like to insure a snug fit for macbook pro 13" retina (late 2013). Thanks.
- Asked by Stan K from Hattiesburg
I don't have a ruler on me, but there is a good inch of extra space on the side and top. This is jus I don't have a ruler on me, but there is a good inch of extra space on the side and top. This is just when using the case for a rMPB, no iPad. The case is quite nice, but I definitely wish the fit were tighter. …
- Answered by Liberty K from Toronto
Do the zips damage your Macbook?
- Asked by Craig O
I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small f I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small fabric flaps on the inside that seem to cover the MacBook and protect it from the zipper when closed. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
Will the 13" Stravan sleeve hold both a macbook air 13 and an iPad with the smart cover? The photo shows only an iPad without the cover.
- Asked by Melanie N from Spicewood
I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I was looking for. …
- Answered by R. Kelly S from Oakville