Watch live TV on the go without touching your data plan. Connect the Elgato EyeTV Mobile and download the free app to your iPad or iPhone to enjoy live TV with pause and record functionality. You can even transfer recorded content to your Mac via iTunes or play them back on your TV using AirPlay.
The compact tuner connects directly to your device's Lightning connector and features dual antenna options: use the telescopic antenna for the best reception on the go or connect the rod antenna when in areas with poor reception.
The Elgato EyeTV Mobile receives digital TV (DTT/Freeview) via its antenna, which you can watch, pause, rewind or record using the EyeTV Mobile app on your iPad or iPhone - no internet connection is required.
- Mobile TV ON YOUR iPhone or iPad without an internet connection
- Connects directly to the Lightning connector on your device
- Watch, pause, rewind and record live TV or browse the TV guide via the free EyeTV Mobile app
- Dual antenna options for great reception wherever you are
- Split-screen functionality for web browsing while you watch
Did you notice?The EyeTV Mobile comes with two antenna options for a great picture even in areas with poor reception.
Apple Recommends ForWatching TV on the go without needing an internet connection.
What's in the Box?
- EyeTV Mobile DTT tuner
- Miniature telescopic antenna (MCX)
- Rod antenna with magnetic base and detachable suction cup
- Micro USB charging cable (for use with EyeTV Mobile battery)
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 11 mm
- Width: 31 mm
- Weight: 14 g
- Length: 41 mm
- DTT/Freeview/DVB-T coverage
- UPC or EAN No.: 4260195390553
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Turn your iPad or iPhone into a portable television! Use this app with the EyeTV Mobile TV tuner to enjoy live TV anywhere you go!
• Receive live TV on the iPad and iPhone anywhere you go
• No internet connection required
• Watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV
• Record your favourite shows directly on your iPad or iPhone – even when the EyeTV Mobile app is running in the background
• Use iTunes to transfer recorded shows to your Mac or PC
• Program guide for up to seven days with detailed show information and feature to share recommendations via email or Twitter
• Teletext (iPad)
About the EyeTV Mobile TV tuner
This app requires the Elgato EyeTV Mobile tuner. EyeTV Mobile connects directly to the iPad or iPhone and receives the TV signal via the supplied miniature telescopic antenna – no internet connection required!
Learn more about EyeTV Mobile at www.elgato.com/eyetvmobile
• The availability and amount of program data varies by broadcaster.
• EyeTV Mobile supports MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB-T radio, if available. High definition channels, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
• EyeTV Mobile DTT TV Tuner
• Freeview (DTT/DVB-T/TNT) coverage
• EyeTV Mobile for the Lightning Connector: iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 5 or later) or iPod touch (5th generation)
• EyeTV Mobile for the Dock Connector: iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or iPhone 4S
• iOS 7.0.4 or later
Ratings & Reviews
Really good little product
The Elgato EyeTv works really well. You receive lots of different channels from the two different air reals as well as getting a g The Elgato EyeTv works really well. You receive lots of different channels from the two different air reals as well as getting a good connection on the move and at home. Overall it is worth the money. …
- Written by Janet M from Bristol
12 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the ipad be charged whilst using this product?
- Asked by James M