Add a professional edge to your project studio with the M-Track Quad audio interface. Record from up to four sources at once, from phantom-powered microphones to your favourite guitar. Each input comes with its own insert jack for integrating effects and the four outputs provide versatile playback options. M-Track Quad provides zero-latency monitoring of the input signal for carefree recording. In addition to outstanding audio performance, M-Track Quad connects to your MacBook via USB and acts as a powered hub with three additional USB ports.
Completing this powerful package are two complementary software selections: Avid Pro Tools Express and Ignite by AIR. Together, they deliver a comprehensive path for transforming the ideas in your head into a finished piece of music. Ignite allows you to quickly capture, combine and arrange your musical ideas, while Ignite offers seamless integration with your M-Audio keyboard controller, with no set-up chores to perform.
- Works great with Logic and Garage Band
- Four audio inputs for simultaneous recordings
- Connects via USB to your MacBook
- Insert jack on each channel allows you to easily incorporate effects
Did you notice?The included software packages allow you to add the finishing touches to your recording.
Apple Recommends ForCreating a professional-sounding piece of music, recording up to four sound sources at once.
- Height: 8.9 cm
- Width: 14 cm
- Weight: 454 g
- Length: 33 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- UPC or EAN No.: 694318015155
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community