Completely redesigned, the new Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, more comfortable and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery and remote talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music, while the signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbours with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the auto on/off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with auto on/off and a visible battery fuel gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00059-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447006205
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are they compatible with iPhone 5C?
- Asked by Anne S from Mountain Brook
Yes they are compatible with the iPhone 5c.
Source: I have used them with an iPhone 5c in the Appl Yes they are compatible with the iPhone 5c.
Source: I have used them with an iPhone 5c in the Apple store. …
- Answered by Bennett B
The Beats Studio Wireless will have it's own name labelled as 'Beats Studio W Unfortunately, No.
The Beats Studio Wireless will have it's own name labelled as 'Beats Studio Wireless'.
The Studio Wireless will be released in Black Matte, Titanium and Classic Black in early December this year. …
- Answered by Kai C from Sunshine Coast
Do you plug into the iPad etc? Can I plug it into the treadmill at my gym?
- Asked by Susan W from Bethesda
can you use beats headphones with 5th gen ipod touch
- Asked by Alison B from Bedford Corners
Yes these Beats are compatible with this generation iPod.
Source: I have tested them in the Apple s Yes these Beats are compatible with this generation iPod.
Source: I have tested them in the Apple store. …
- Answered by Bennett B
does this come with a charging cable/adapter
- Asked by Katie H from Mountain Creek
They come with a USB cable for charging and a wall adapter for when a computer isn't available.
- Answered by Beckett C from Auburn
Can you use Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones in planes?
- Asked by Jim D