Completely redesigned, the new Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, more comfortable and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery and remote talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music, while the signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbours with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the auto on/off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with auto on/off and a visible battery fuel gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 1.3 m
- Batteries: AAA
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00059-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447006205
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Jack of all, ace of none
if you are an average music listener and you are moving up from Solo HDs or in ear headphones then you will notice a massive impro if you are an average music listener and you are moving up from Solo HDs or in ear headphones then you will notice a massive improvement, the new studios are very very loud, louder than some phone speakers. The intense bass is like a shock wave it dominates and is extremely powerful, great if you are listening to rap or R'n'B but if not then it can be intrusive, but the highs scream and there is a nice rich texture to the mids. But you may find that the sound is a bit more cloudy compared to different brands like Bose, but still fantastic anyway.
The headphones are really quite large, you can no longer throw them in your pocket, and due to the extremely comfortable around ear design, the case is gigantic, it can't go anywhere else than in a bag.
The 20 hour battery life is great but still doesn't let you listen to music whenever you want. Being plastic they don't feel very durable and you are always scared of damaging them.
Overall very nice though …
- Written by James F from Cardiff
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Why do you need a charger for the beats or your phone
- Asked by Vinny G from Horn Lake
because they use a noise isolation feature which is electric
- Answered by Larry L from Upper Marlboro
does this come with a charging cable/adapter
- Asked by Katie H from Mountain Creek
They come with a USB cable for charging and a wall adapter for when a computer isn't available.
- Answered by Beckett C from Auburn
Can Beats Studio Wireless connect wirelessly to iPod Classic 7th generation?
- Asked by Dylan R from Phoenix
These headphones work with the iPod classic, but only when connected with the included cable. When y These headphones work with the iPod classic, but only when connected with the included cable. When you plug in the cable, the headphones automatically switch to wired mode. …
- Answered by William H from Vancouver
Are they compatible with iPhone 5C?
- Asked by Anne S from Mountain Brook
Yes they are compatible with the iPhone 5c.
Source: I have used them with an iPhone 5c in the Appl Yes they are compatible with the iPhone 5c.
Source: I have used them with an iPhone 5c in the Apple store. …
- Answered by Bennett B
Do these headphones truly cancel out noise from external sources ?
- Asked by Gail F from Union Pier
I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology. I was pleasantly surprised when I put them on because the background music that was playing in the store magically faded away. I didn't have any music playing in the headphones yet, and they were still able to block out the background noise of the busy apple store. I would say that these headphones have an impressive noise canceling technology that would suite your needs well. …
- Answered by Andrew A from Menomonie