Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 140.7 mm/5.54 in.
- Width: 65.6 mm/2.6 in.
- Weight: 75.9 g
- Length: 16 MM/0.63 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2565_JPA-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472023854
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I've been using the Juicepack product line for years now, been very happy with the version supporting 4 & 4s.
When I got my 5s I I've been using the Juicepack product line for years now, been very happy with the version supporting 4 & 4s.
When I got my 5s I immediately ordered a iPhone5 version. Was happy until connecting the set to my computer..
It started to charge, but no iTunes.. Switched over to my Macbook Air - same result. Wrote an email to Mophie Support complaining about the missing sync.
The answered back that this was not an error, but part of the disign! Apparently you're supposed to sync via WiFi..
As everybody knows, this will not work when using VPN etc. I'm a professional using the phone for work, so I sincerely hope the design FLAW is fixed shortly.
I of course returned the product. …
- Written by Klavs S from Hoersholm
5 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No. The iphone 4 has totally different dimensions. Consult the mophie website for more information o No. The iphone 4 has totally different dimensions. Consult the mophie website for more information on cases available for the iphone 5s. …
- Answered by Jillane S from Lititz
does the factory earphone plugs into the case or does it have to use the adaptor?
- Asked by William C from Rowland Heights
No answers yet
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
How does this juice pack compare to the iphone 4 juice pack? Because there was a lot of disappointment with the iphone 4 juice pack version.
- Asked by Shannel K from Valencia