Fast and non-invasive
Lightweight and portable, the iHealth Wireless Pulse Oximeter lets you take fast, non-invasive blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (BPM) and Perfusion Index (PI) readings at your fingertip. It can then send the results via Bluetooth wireless to the free SpO2 app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Great companion for sports activities
Checking your blood oxygen level while exercising can help you monitor your body's reaction to increased physical activity and avoid life-threatening situations.
Track and share
You can view your SpO2 and BPM readings in real time on the Oximeter’s display and in the iHealth SpO2 app. It's easy to track your readings over time and share them with your fitness coach or doctor.
- Measures and records your blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Easy-to-read LED screen displays SpO2 and pulse rate
- Connects wirelessly to your iOS device via Bluetooth 4.0 with low-energy technology
- Free iHealth SpO2 app lets you create reports, view trends and store data using a free cloud service
Did you notice?Works with the free iHealth SpO2 app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, allowing you to measure, store and share your data.
Apple Recommends ForSpot-check your blood oxygen levels to see how your body is handling normal recreational activities or high-impact sports.
What's in the Box?
- iHealth Pulse Oximeter
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Quick start guide
- Height: 3.3 cm
- Width: 2.8 cm
- Weight: 272.16 g
- Length: 6.2 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 855111003279
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iHeath Pulse Oximeter is for sports and recreation use only.
Important note about compatible devices on iHealth Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker. The iHealth Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker works with the following iOS version 5.0 or higher devices: iPod Touch® 5th Generation +; iPhone 4S +; iPad mini; iPad 3rd Generation +
iHealth’s new integrated mobile app brings our products to life. It is designed to fit your lifestyle and assist in everyday health management. It works seamlessly with iHealth’s current line of self-monitoring mobile health devices, such as the body analysis scale and blood pressure monitors, and will integrate with future related products. It allows you to build a personal dashboard based on your preferred products and features for quick and easy use. You would be able to set goals, view trends, track progress, log food intake, activities, and share your data instantly. iHealth’s new integrated app empowers you to manage your personal health in an intuitive way, while keeping up with your busy life.
•Report card style with trend-tracking views allowing you to have a quick snapshot of your progress and results.
•Customizable dashboards making it easy to get the information quickly.
•Track calories, log food and activities, while viewing your progress throughout the day in real time.
•Create plans and set reminders to help you stay focused.
•Rich and informative data to give you a clearer view of your health trends. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use this for long term testing like overnight and record thoughtout the night and show a report or use it during walking or other exercises
- Asked by Richard M from Abingdon
That would be a cool feature! Currently the iHealth Wireless Pulse Oximeter is for spot checking yo That would be a cool feature! Currently the iHealth Wireless Pulse Oximeter is for spot checking your pulse rate and oxygen level. Press and wait for the result. It isn't configured for ongoing monitoring like those found in a hospital. …
- Answered by Stephen I from San Jose