The Incase City Brief is a slim case for your MacBook. It comes fully lined with plush faux fur to keep your notebook cosy and protected. With quick-access pockets and a choice of hideaway carry handles and shoulder straps, this bag offers functionality, versatility and stye for carrying your Apple device.
- Triple coated weather and scratch resistant material
- Faux fur padded lining
- Custom zip pull
- 360 degree laptop padding protects all sides and edges
- Quick-access pockets
Did you notice?The Incase City Sleeve comes with a luxurious faux fur lining to keep your MacBook fully cushioned and protected.
Apple Recommends ForTreat your MacBook to comfy protection from everyday bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- City Brief for MacBook
- Form Factor: Brief Case
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 29.845 cm
- Width: 39.37 cm
- Weight: 290 g
- Length: 63.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL55458
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450128108
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will my iPad air fit in this bag as well? My macbook is a pro 13" retina .
- Asked by Robert M from South Gate
Yes your iPAD air will fit as well. There is plenty of space in the bag!
- Answered by Marshall M from Aberdeen
Does it have a hook/carabiner for your keys like the old incase bag with the flap on the front?
- Asked by Joshua B from Hesperia
Does the bag have capacity for a Macbook, iPad and Mac charger?
- Asked by Graeme C
My experience is that the bag does not have enough room for the MacBook Air (13") plus an iPad plus My experience is that the bag does not have enough room for the MacBook Air (13") plus an iPad plus your charger. The width makes it too tight. It's a real shame because it is an awesome briefcase otherwise. I am going to try the 15" case in hopes it's a bit wider... …
- Answered by John W from Marshfield
Is this bag suitable for a 13" Mac Book Air?
- Asked by Melissa S from Pakenham