Made from weather and scratch resistant canvas, the Incase City Sleeve keeps your MacBook Air safe and cosy. With a cushioned, faux fur-lined compartment and a clean look, this case offers minimalist style and protection for your notebook.
- Triple-coated weather and scratch resistant material
- Faux fur padded lining
- Minimalist design
Did you notice?The Incase City Sleeve has a plush faux fur lining for keeping your MacBook Air cosy and safe.
Apple Recommends ForTreat your MacBook Air to a comfortable protection from everyday bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- City Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60417
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450132471
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Great fitting and a well-made sleeve!
I bought the Black City Sleeve for my 15" Retina MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. I have a Speck SmartShell on my MacBook and th I bought the Black City Sleeve for my 15" Retina MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. I have a Speck SmartShell on my MacBook and the City Sleeve provides ample room for that also - as I presume the City Sleeve is also designed for the older, thicker MacBook.
Great materials and a very soft inner lining. The inside colour is a kind of gold/light coffee colour, but this doesn't bother me.
There is a small 'lip' around the opening of the case to stop the zip from scratching your MacBook which is a nice added detail.
Highly recommended! …
- Written by Philip C from Ossett
14 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit snug on the 13" Mac Air?
- Asked by Robert Lee A from Los Angeles
No answers yet
Does a Macbook with Speck Case fit in the Incase 13" City Sleeve for MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Sarah M from Cheltenham
Does the new MBP Retina 15" fit nice or too loose?
- Asked by Nicolas S from Buenos Aires