The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zip, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zip closure
- Second zip provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zip binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zip provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60413
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450132433
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
A little loose but still a brilliant case.
So I recently bought a Macbook Pro 13" with Retina and as you know, Apple slightly reduced the form factor size by making it thinn So I recently bought a Macbook Pro 13" with Retina and as you know, Apple slightly reduced the form factor size by making it thinner. What this now means is that it is on par, near enough, with the Macbook Air 13" in terms of thinness, making general Macbook Pro sleeves a little loose, unless directly made for said product.
Regardless, I ordered due to overwhelming reviews and overall recommendations. Upon receiving the sleeve you can feel the quality of it straight from the Neoprene material. It feels of very high quality unlike the ones you buy from eBay at roughly £2 or even the ones you can buy from the the local Poundshops.
Inside the sleeve, it feature a Faux fur which is not only very lush to feel but you know it's going to protect against scratches from being put inside and also outside all the time. One of the other benefits to this sleeve is that it features easy access to the MagSafe connector from the outside. Instead of making you pull your Macbook out of the sleeve, a handy zip compartment is added so you can safely charge whilst inside the sleeve.
Overall, I would recommend this sleeve to any Macbook Pro user. Yes, it may have a little breathing space but this is actually quite a nice benefit I think as it won't be squashed against the sides which by the way, the space difference between the phat Macbook Pro and the Retina isn't much.
I gave this 4 stars mainly due to this space difference and not fitting 100% BUT as I've said above, it's very minimal and doesn't really affect the laptop itself. …
- Written by Nathan S from MANCHESTER
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 13" air case fit my late 2013 macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Chelsea F from San Antonio
I just purchased this and the laptop isn't snug at all. I'm searching for a more snug one now.
- Answered by Julia L from Millville
Does the 13" Macbook pro case fit the 13" Macbook air? Or is it too big
- Asked by Sarah G from Chapel Hill
does it fit with shell case (MacBook Pro with Retina)
- Asked by Angelica D from Edgartown
yes it will
- Answered by Erin D from Burlington
How can you clean the case?
- Asked by Claire M from Port Chester
Wash it but, don't put it in the dryer.
- Answered by Axel F from Wellesley
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton