mophie's powerstand charger and docking stand for iPad with Lightning connector provides 180 degrees of versatility. Its multi-axis design offers you a nearly infinite range of angles for viewing movies, reading books, using FaceTime or typing emails. powerstand even functions as a camera stand for the rear-facing camera on iPad. Plus, it charges your iPad at the same time.
- Dual-hinge design adapts to nearly any angle
- Rotates over 180 degrees for custom viewing, typing or gaming
- Durable aluminium construction
- LED power indicator
- Rubber pads prevent scratching
Did you notice?The multi-axis design lets you look at your iPad screen from practically any angle.
Apple Recommends ForPut your iPad with Lightning connector on a stand for easy viewing and charge it at the same time.
What's in the Box?
- mophie powerstand for iPad with Lightning connector
- 2.1A wall charger
- 6-foot USB cable
- User manual
- Height: 6.4 cm/2.52 in.
- Width: 25.4 cm/10 in./25.4 cm
- Weight: 1.15 kg/2.54 lb.
- Length: 21.6 cm/8.5 in./21.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2425_PWRSTND-IPAD-LTG-ALM
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024264
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this product accept the newest Ipad
- Asked by Tanya S from Newport
I ask the same question and the answer is NO it will not take the IPAD Air have to spend more money I ask the same question and the answer is NO it will not take the IPAD Air have to spend more money if you really like Power Stand. …
- Answered by Louisa S from San Antonio
will this product accept the IPad mini
- Asked by Harold H from Williamsburg