Designed by Scandinavian collective Urbanears, Plattan Plus makes a powerful audio and fashion statement.
Share your media
The "zound plug" on the right ear cap is a built-in splitter, so anyone can plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus and share your music or even listen in on a conference call.
This on-ear design blocks out a substantial amount of background noise for optimal listening in any environment. Also, the second-generation ear cushions are extremely soft, ensuring comfortable long-term wear.
An integrated three-button remote and microphone system let you control virtually everything directly from the fabric cable. Answer and hang-up phone calls, control volume or play, pause and skip music tracks.
The collapsible design allows the ear cushions to fold into the headband for added protection and superior mobility.
Thanks to its striking monochromatic color, Plattan Plus becomes a fun yet sophisticated part of your wardrobe.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- “Zound plug” acts as a built-in splitter, letting you share your media
- Collapsible design for easy transport
Did you notice?The "zound plug" lets you and your friend enjoy the same music or movie - just plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus.
Apple Recommends ForTake full control of media on your iPod, iPhone or iPad, while also experiencing advanced sound.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Plattan Plus Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- THD: 40mW
- Other Features: Foldable, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 1.19 m
- Height: 17.78 cm
- Width: 7.62 cm
- Weight: 226.8 g
- Length: 15.24 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 4090198
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055301985
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can u talk through the headphone wen u call some one on ipod touch 4g using face time?
- Asked by Canika H
Yes, the mic is compatible with any apple device with the microphone function enabled. All headphone Yes, the mic is compatible with any apple device with the microphone function enabled. All headphones with mics I've used have been compatible with my ipod touch 4th gen, so I cant see why this wouldnt be. …
- Answered by Caila G from Winter Park
Can these headphones be used with hearing aids?
- Asked by Alvin G from Malverne
I wear powerful hearing aids in both ears. You cannot put these headphones over your hearing aids. I wear powerful hearing aids in both ears. You cannot put these headphones over your hearing aids. wear the headphone without hearing aids - they are more powerful than the aids. You get excellent sound. …
- Answered by Beth R from Trail
Do these headphones have noise cancelation?
- Asked by Kayla G from Douglasville
Nope. They have "passive cancellation," which is to say there's no circuitry like in a Bose QuickCom Nope. They have "passive cancellation," which is to say there's no circuitry like in a Bose QuickComfort, but they do block out most outside sound by virtue of muffling the outside world. …
- Answered by Yishai W from Chicago
Does the package that you buy the headphones in come with a case included (for in you bag)?
- Asked by Eline B
Just got my UE Plattan Plus. No extra carrying case.
- Answered by John V from Brockport
Are these headphones compatible for iPad Air? Not on compatibility list? If so do they plug into the headset jack, do you need an adapter?
- Asked by Dennis D from Coos Bay
Yes these do work with my iPad Air. No adapter needed. (I have an Apple leather case on my iPad Air Yes these do work with my iPad Air. No adapter needed. (I have an Apple leather case on my iPad Air and the fit with the case on. ) …
- Answered by Tina C from Bellevue
can these work with my xbox 360?
- Asked by Jennifer J from South Windsor
If you mean plugging the headphones in to the controller , then no they are not comparable. The Xbox If you mean plugging the headphones in to the controller , then no they are not comparable. The Xbox controller does not fit a 3.5mm headphone jack …
- Answered by Mauriel C from Jacksonville