Designed by Scandinavian collective Urbanears, Plattan Plus makes a powerful audio and fashion statement.
Share your media
The "zound plug" on the right ear cap is a built-in splitter, so anyone can plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus and share your music or even listen in on a conference call.
This on-ear design blocks out a substantial amount of background noise for optimal listening in any environment. Also, the second-generation ear cushions are extremely soft, ensuring comfortable long-term wear.
An integrated three-button remote and microphone system let you control virtually everything directly from the fabric cable. Answer and hang-up phone calls, control volume or play, pause and skip music tracks.
The collapsible design allows the ear cushions to fold into the headband for added protection and superior mobility.
Thanks to its striking monochromatic color, Plattan Plus becomes a fun yet sophisticated part of your wardrobe.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- “Zound plug” acts as a built-in splitter, letting you share your media
- Collapsible design for easy transport
Did you notice?The "zound plug" lets you and your friend enjoy the same music or movie - just plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus.
Apple Recommends ForTake full control of media on your iPod, iPhone or iPad, while also experiencing advanced sound.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Plattan Plus Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- THD: 40mW
- Other Features: Foldable, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 1.19 m
- Height: 17.78 cm
- Width: 7.62 cm
- Weight: 226.8 g
- Length: 15.24 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 4090179
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055301794
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Since these headphones sit on your ear rather than around them, do they become uncomfortable over long listening periods?
- Asked by David C from Denver
I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord going down into the ear. I just adjust the volume. …
- Answered by Kathryn B from Spokane Valley
Are these headphones compatible for iPad Air? Not on compatibility list? If so do they plug into the headset jack, do you need an adapter?
- Asked by Dennis D from Coos Bay
Are these compatible with all features of the 7th generation Nano? For example, the radio?
- Asked by Amy Z from Elgin
can these work with my xbox 360?
- Asked by Jennifer J from South Windsor
If you mean plugging the headphones in to the controller , then no they are not comparable. The Xbox If you mean plugging the headphones in to the controller , then no they are not comparable. The Xbox controller does not fit a 3.5mm headphone jack …
- Answered by Mauriel C from Jacksonville
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
- Asked by Chiling C from Burnaby
I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I fly quite a bit and use them on the plane. They are the best headphones I have ever found for the price. You can also get them in many colors. …
- Answered by Curtis C from Buhl
Do people sitting near you hear the sound as well, or is it all concealed sound?
- Asked by Justin H from Prineville
It depends on how good the hearing of the other person is. But in general these don't bleed any soun It depends on how good the hearing of the other person is. But in general these don't bleed any sound, so they'd be hard pressed to hear anything over engine noise and screaming infants. …
- Answered by Hayden Z from Hamilton