Create studio-quality music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with the Line 6 Sonic Port, a guitar system that produces Line 6 guitar tones from your iOS device. Pair the Sonic Port system with CoreAudio apps to record, practise, perform or play along with your favourite artists. Ideal for use with GarageBand, Line 6 Mobile POD, Jammit and other CoreAudio music apps, Sonic Port makes it easy to connect your guitar or bass to your iOS device and start making music.
- Capture the authentic tones of your favourite artists
- Play along with original hit recordings
- Includes detachable Lightning and 30-pin cables
- Ideal for use with GarageBand, Line 6 Mobile POD, Jammit and other CoreAudio music apps
- Create studio-quality music on your iOS device
Did you notice?You can use any number of music apps to record, practise, perform or play along with your favourite artists.
Apple Recommends ForCreating high-quality guitar tones of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Line 6 Sonic Port Guitar System
- User manual
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, 1/8 Inch Stereo
- Height: 12.8 cm/5.04 in.
- Width: 2.5 cm/0.98 in.
- Weight: 200 g
- Length: 20.4 cm/8.03 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 99-072-0605
- UPC or EAN No.: 614252301596
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: 90 days
- *Tracks must be stored locally and must not protected by FairPlay digital rights management.
- App name: Mobile POD by Line 6
- Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-pod/id475002772?mt=8
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is it compatible with the Ipad Air?
- Asked by Carl B from Longueuil
- Answered by Noble C from Dubai
Will it work with a first generation iPad 1? What iOS is not compatible.
- Asked by David S