The IZON View Wi-Fi video monitor makes it easy to keep an eye on your home, baby, pet or anything else that's important to you via the IZON app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad - from nearly anywhere in the world.
Using the simple QR code set up, you can have IZON View working within minutes. Simply decide where you want to put your IZON View, follow the three-step set-up process, and begin viewing your camera.
Whether you are on a business trip, in the office or in the next room, IZON View provides an instant, ongoing connection to your life. The camera works with the IZON app to send motion and sound alerts to your iOS device via push notification - or you can watch your camera live.
- Stay connected to what matters to you most, even when you're away
- Camera view adjusts by toggling the camera on the dome-shaped base
- Pair your camera with the free IZON app to view your camera from anywhere
- Motion and sound alert sensitivity are adjustable through the app
Did you notice?Install as many IZON View cameras on your app as you want, then easily track all the things that matter to you from one convenient location.
Apple Recommends ForSee what's happening with your home, baby or pet at the touch of a button on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- IZON View camera (2-pack includes two IZON View cameras)
- Magnetic base (2-pack includes two bases)
- Power supply and USB cord (2.74 m/9 ft.) (2-pack includes two of each)
- User manual
- Height: 19.4 cm/7.64 in.
- Width: 8 cm/3.15 in.
- Weight: 331 g
- Length: 5.4 cm/2.13 in.
- iOS 4.3 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: 80-9255-10-00
- UPC or EAN No.: 859633002666
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I needed another camera and having tried another make of wireless camera (which had poor picture quality) I thought I would give I needed another camera and having tried another make of wireless camera (which had poor picture quality) I thought I would give the Izon a try!
The packaging and product looks and feels like an Apple product, and the set up was easy (after I realised the lighting glare was effecting the set up).
The camera works very well - no issues with dropped signal or re booting as I have read about, and the settings have been very well thought about. A great little product, albeit it could be priced a little cheaper?
It would be great if they could produce an external waterproof model. There's a thought.
All in all so far so good. …
- Written by A S H from Chorleywood
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
My picture has a delay - what am i doing wrong ?????
- Asked by Lara R
Can you hear sound via the app or is it just simply video only?
- Asked by Christopher C from Austin
Yes. You can hear sounds through the app and from the recordings.
- Answered by Claas A from New York
Do they have night vision?
- Asked by Gregory S from Galion
yes they do.
I have one, I am adding a further two.
They are not cheap, but the combination of pus yes they do.
I have one, I am adding a further two.
They are not cheap, but the combination of push alert on the apps and the motion and sound detection do add peace of mind if you are away from home.
expensive for what they are, but the package is solid. …
- Answered by Adrian P
can you record a clip?
- Asked by Brenda D from Knoxville
Yes, you can press a record button right on the screen and it will record as soon as you press the b Yes, you can press a record button right on the screen and it will record as soon as you press the button. You can also set it up to record as soon as it detects sound, motion or both. You can also set the sensitivity (for sound) and area you want to detect (motion). …
- Answered by Steven M from Ewa Beach
will this work on my macbook pro
- Asked by Judy N from Hugo
No. The iZON camera app is, currently, only for the iOS devices (e.g. iPhone, IPad or iPod touch). No. The iZON camera app is, currently, only for the iOS devices (e.g. iPhone, IPad or iPod touch). I would, also, like to have an app for the Mac computers when I don't have my iPhone or iPad with me. However that is not very often; so it is not an feature very high on my wish list. …
- Answered by Edward H from Boise