The Belkin Charge + Sync Dock has a built-in Lightning connector, so you can dock your iPhone, iPod touch (5th generation), or iPod nano (7th generation) for hands-free charging and syncing. And because the dock is compatible with most iPhone, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation) cases, you don't have to remove your case before docking.
- Painted aluminum finish
- Compatible with most cases
- Uses your existing power supply
- Four-foot hardwire USB cable
Did you notice?Built-in Lightning connector for hands-free docking.
Apple Recommends ForCharge and sync your iPhone or iPod touch 5th generation while it's securely docked and easy to view.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Charge + Sync Dock with Lightning Connector
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 4 cm
- Width: 6 cm
- Weight: 200 g
- Length: 5.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J045bt
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868984475
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a charging dock that has AUX port for earphones?
- Asked by Georgina L from Melbourne
Anyone know if this particular charge and sync dock will fit an iPhone 5S with a Magpul case on it ?
- Asked by Brian M from Colleyville
No it does not. Tried it and it did not fit
- Answered by George K from Jefferson City
Can I dock iPhone 5 with Tech21 Impact Mesh case?
- Asked by Randall H from Red Lake
No, unfortunately it doesn't - you do have to remove the Tech21 Mesh case to charge. Grrrr.
- Answered by Sharon K from Calabasas
does this fit iphone 6 plus
- Asked by Deborah L from Waynesville
Yes it does! I just bought the 6 Plus today along with the Belkin Charge + Sync Dock and they go to Yes it does! I just bought the 6 Plus today along with the Belkin Charge + Sync Dock and they go together beautifully. In fact, my iPhone 6 Plus is wearing the blue apple silicone case for it and it still syncs well... I got the blue dock to match. I'm very pleased with the purchase. …
- Answered by Ricardo D from North York
how long is the cord?
- Asked by Kara C
The description says 4 foot, which is just over 1m (1.22m)
It is hardwired to the dock, so no cha The description says 4 foot, which is just over 1m (1.22m)
It is hardwired to the dock, so no changing it for a longer or shorter cable, though. …
- Answered by Donald J from Vancouver