The 3M Privacy Screen Protector lets you to use your iPhone in public places without revealing confidential information to those around you. Easy to apply and remove, the screen protector uses microlouver technology, meaning you can clearly see the information on your screen while people at your side can only see a darkened surface. Want to share? Simply tilt your iPhone into landscape mode to allow others to see.
- Clearly view the information on your iPhone while people around you only see a darkened screen
- Change device orientation to landscape mode to share when needed
- Easy application and residue-free removal
- Protects your screen from scratches
- Stay-clean edges prevent build-up of dust and grime
- Matt surface reduces glare
Did you notice?Tilt your iPhone to landscape mode to share your screen with others when required.
Apple Recommends ForViewing private information in busy places.
What's in the Box?
- Screen protector
- Cleaning cloth
- Height: 0.53 mm
- Width: 54 mm
- Weight: 28.4 g
- Length: 121 mm
- UPC or EAN No.: 051128828717
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case make my white iPhone 5s look black?
- Asked by Josh G from East Troy
Yes, I got that screen protector for my white iphone 5s and it now looks like my screen is the one o Yes, I got that screen protector for my white iphone 5s and it now looks like my screen is the one of the black iphone 5s …
- Answered by Jay A from Montreal
Does this effect your screen clarity?
- Asked by Gino D from Bloomfield Hills
No answers yet
You can, but over time dust will accumulate on the glue and it won't stick to the screen as good. Al You can, but over time dust will accumulate on the glue and it won't stick to the screen as good. Also because of the glue bubbles will start to show when you install it again. An easy way to remove dust would be to put tape on top of the gluey part and pull it off like you were shaving a leg. Dust should come off, but I would recommend for you to just keep it on for good. If someone wants to see what you are doing just show it to them. Also if you drop your phone at home the screen won't be protected and a lot more vulnerable to break. …
- Answered by Gabriel G from Miami
will this work for the i phone 5s
- Asked by Thanhco H
Yes it will.
- Answered by Erineo T from Edmonton