An essential reference guide for designers, pre-press professionals and printers, the PANTONE PLUS SERIES colour chart provides process simulations of 1,677 PANTONE Solid Colours, all in a convenient side-by-side comparison format.
PANTONE is an internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify PANTONE colours with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
An invaluable multi-use colour reference tool, Colour Bridge can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE colours, to determine how a PANTONE colour will appear when reproduced in CMYK or to create optimal display of PANTONE colours on monitors and web pages. HTML and sRGB values are provided for applying colour selections across media.
All new colours have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colours.
- Contains 1,677 PANTONE solid colours, on coated and uncoated stock
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colours
- ColourChecker Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- ColourChecker Primer for colour correcting images
- Includes free PANTONE COLOUR MANAGER Software for design applications
Did you notice?You not only get two sets of colour guides (coated and uncoated) – you also get a lighting evaluation tool, digital image colour-correction tool and software to update your design applications.
Apple Recommends ForGiving graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers even more colours than ever to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar.
What's in the Box?
- PANTONE COLOUR BRIDGE Guide Coated
- PANTONE COLOUR BRIDGE Guide Uncoated
- PANTONE COLOUR MANAGER Software
- Height: 52 mm
- Width: 260 mm
- Weight: 8 g
- Length: 110 mm
- UPC or EAN No.: 849572000120
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- This is an English language product.