Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose® quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort acoustic headphone structure gives your music the full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise - plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimised for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimised to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListening to the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband - optimised for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (53.34 cm/21 in.)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features: Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 76.2 cm/30 in.
- Weight: 18 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362055-0020
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817634168
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
First impressions are very positive
Really pleased with my new purchase. Sound quality is excellent and they stayed firmly in place during my first run. Build quality Really pleased with my new purchase. Sound quality is excellent and they stayed firmly in place during my first run. Build quality looks good too so looking forward to putting them to the test... …
- Written by Mark H from Kilkenny
With the Bose SIE2i you receive unbeatable sound quality, durability and comfort combined. I have owned and thoroughly tested a pa With the Bose SIE2i you receive unbeatable sound quality, durability and comfort combined. I have owned and thoroughly tested a pair of these since 25th December from running in rain to cycling in snow. one feature which I find extremely unique to these earphones is the fact that it doesn't cancel out loud background noises. you can't hear quiet ones, but car horns or someone shouting is heard clearly. This is helpful as it prevents potential injury as you are able to hear the warnings, not heard with noise cancelling earphones. These have definitely been by favourite earphones yet. The price is dear, but I would happily pay over £150 for these. simply a bargain. ;) …
- Written by simon G from thirsk
You get what you pay for! (and slightly more...)
I bought these to replace a pair of Monster iSport Strive (that I bought from Apple, and returned after two uses... Steer clear of I bought these to replace a pair of Monster iSport Strive (that I bought from Apple, and returned after two uses... Steer clear of these).
I think they are fantastic.
I've had a pair of Bose headphones for the past 6 years (and currently also own a pair of Bose QC3), and the quality can't really be rivaled. These also come with an armband that carries you iPhone 5 (5c/5s) as you exercise, you have to insert you arm through it, meaning it can't fall off during exercise (a problem I've had with other armbands). The extra piece of cable comes in really useful, as Bose have deliberately kept the fixed cable short as to not get in your way. I also sweat (alot) and these stand up to the test while staying firmly in place, without putting pressure on your inner ear and causing pain (something the Monster iSport Strive did)
Sound quality is a difficult thing to review, because everyone has different tastes and preferences. However I will say that these are great at retaining Bass (important for exercise) without muddying the Mid's and details of the High's. I wear the Large ear pads, but I can see how the other sizes will be useful to the ladies and the children (and men with small ears...).
There is a reason you are looking to buy these... Because you know you're buying a good quality product from a company that are known for their amazing sound. Don't let the price put you off. I'd of given 5 stars if they totally isolated external sound. …
- Written by Gareth P from London
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones be compatible with the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?
- Asked by William S from Palm Springs
Headphone jack - yes, no change between models.
In-line remote for adjusting volume, answering call Headphone jack - yes, no change between models.
In-line remote for adjusting volume, answering calls - most likely yes, spec for this has not changed in prior iPhone models and no indication it will for the 6.
Included Bose/Adidas Armband - no, not on current (as of Sept 14) model since it is sized for the 5 and will not fit the 6 or 6+. Hopefully Bose will design and start shipping a larger model armband for the 6, similar to what they did when the IPhone increased in size from 4S to 5. …
- Answered by Jerry C from Broken Arrow
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
Why are they not compaitble with 5C?
- Asked by David W from North Aurora
they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before t they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before the 5c came out. bose simply has not updated the info. …
- Answered by Miles W from Sacramento