Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose® quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort acoustic headphone structure gives your music the full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise - plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimised for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimised to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListening to the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband - optimised for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (53.34 cm/21 in.)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features: Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 76.2 cm/30 in.
- Weight: 18 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362055-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817633901
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
I am using these headphones for a while now and I really would like to recommend them. They are really comfortable and don't bothe I am using these headphones for a while now and I really would like to recommend them. They are really comfortable and don't bother me while I am running or working out in the gym. The arm case is very good too. I don't think there is any need to be questioning the sound quality because it is really really good. As you would expect from Bose. Only let down is that when I have the new apple leather case on my 5s I cannot plug them in. So each time I want to use the headphones I need to take the phone out. Overall I am very satisfied with these headphones. Actually I bought one in orange for my girlfriend and she is happy with them too. …
- Written by MICHAL J from LONDON
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones be compatible with the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?
- Asked by William S from Palm Springs
Headphone jack - yes, no change between models.
In-line remote for adjusting volume, answering call Headphone jack - yes, no change between models.
In-line remote for adjusting volume, answering calls - most likely yes, spec for this has not changed in prior iPhone models and no indication it will for the 6.
Included Bose/Adidas Armband - no, not on current (as of Sept 14) model since it is sized for the 5 and will not fit the 6 or 6+. Hopefully Bose will design and start shipping a larger model armband for the 6, similar to what they did when the IPhone increased in size from 4S to 5. …
- Answered by Jerry C from Broken Arrow
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
Why are they not compaitble with 5C?
- Asked by David W from North Aurora
they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before t they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before the 5c came out. bose simply has not updated the info. …
- Answered by Miles W from Sacramento