The MA600i earphones from RHA are engineered for high-definition sound and effective noise isolation. Machined aluminium components, custom dynamic drivers and a dual insulated cable work together to provide precise and balanced sound reproduction. Switch seamlessly between music and calls with the in-line remote and 360° mic.
- Custom 320.1 driver for precise and balanced sound reproduction
- Noise isolating design
- Machined from solid, aircraft grade aluminium
- 3-button remote and microphone
- Selection of dual density silicone ear tips
- Dual insulated, oxygen-free copper cable with gold plated 90° connection
- Hard carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder
Did you notice?The ear-tips are made from dual density silicone for comfort and noise isolation.
Apple Recommends ForExperiencing high-definition sound whether listening to music or making calls.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA600i earphones
- Carry case
- 8 sets of dual density silicone ear tips
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 1.35 m
- Drivers: 320.1 custom dynamic driver
- Weight: 0.71 oz./20 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201030
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270511
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Was in my local Apple Store and asked a member of staff for the second generation of the Beats Tours to be told they were unavaila Was in my local Apple Store and asked a member of staff for the second generation of the Beats Tours to be told they were unavailable which actually turned out to be an extreme saving. These earphones are half the price of the Beats and sound amazing, especially at high volumes when the bass really kicks in. Hit shuffle on my phone just after i got them and The Chain by Fleetwood Mac started, the vocals are unbelievably clear, the drums sound like they are next to you and the bass guitar thumps your ears! Definitely worth the price and they look like they are going to stand up for a few years at least! …
- Written by Spencer P from Grays
40 of 43 people found this useful
Simply put, these are fantastic headphones. The sound quality is amazing allowing me to hear nuances of sound that I hadn't been a Simply put, these are fantastic headphones. The sound quality is amazing allowing me to hear nuances of sound that I hadn't been aware of before. The noise-isolating is excellent and means I don't have to turn up the volume full blast when listening on the tube, nor do others have to listen to what I am listening to either! The build quality is also excellent. All in all, I would expect to pay double or more for a set as good as these. …
- Written by Peter M from London
20 of 20 people found this useful
Excellent value for money
Bought these as an upgrade to my MA350, can't believe the sound quality. Absolutely superb and they feel durable too.
- Written by Steven S
7 of 7 people found this useful
Initially enjoyed the earphone as an upgrade for the usual earbuds supplied with the iPhone, unfortunately this didn’t last long. Initially enjoyed the earphone as an upgrade for the usual earbuds supplied with the iPhone, unfortunately this didn’t last long. The build quality of these are terrible, I’m on my 2nd pair which are being returned and refunded today with only having an intermittent sound from one ear at times despite storage in the case provided. For some reason the remote on the first pair was extremely clunky and noisy when pressed – so much so the office would turn around when changing track. I won’t be buying another pair. …
- Written by Andrew M from Altrincham
1. Solid construction material translates into a very heavy product - keeps popping out of my ears even when I change the gel pods 1. Solid construction material translates into a very heavy product - keeps popping out of my ears even when I change the gel pods to something more relevant to my ears.
2. Too long chord keeps getting stuck somewhere in my suit/jacket - Really not convenient
3. Lately keeps invoking Siri on its own, controls don't work and blocks my phone from playing back music
4. Sound quality is poor (maybe that's a personal taste) but to get a good bass-line out of these you need to raise the volume a lot …
- Written by Konstantinos V from London
1 of 1 people found this useful
No other choice!
RHA are an English company producing some of the very best sounding in-ear headphones on the market. They are balanced, clear and RHA are an English company producing some of the very best sounding in-ear headphones on the market. They are balanced, clear and crisp which is how music should be heard; not pumped full of bass and over emphasized like so many other supposedly 'good' headphones on the market do! I've had 10s of pairs of different headphones over the years and I can happily say that the RHA MA600i are superb. There are no other brands out there that deliver this quality of sound and engineering at this price!
Forget your over-sold and over hyped Beats by Dre, and buy some headphones that actually play your music as it was supposed to be heard! …
- Written by Simon G from Bromley
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
whats the best ear bud if you need good mic quality
- Asked by Tamzen W from San Rafael
Is it true that the version with the mic has slightly inferior sound quality compared to the non-mic version?
- Asked by Michael S
Some audiophiles will say that it does because the remote essentially acts as another resistor betwe Some audiophiles will say that it does because the remote essentially acts as another resistor between the device and earpieces, thus decreasing the fidelity of the music. However for the average user I highly doubt you could tell the difference. …
- Answered by Michael M from Buffalo