Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface offering the ultimate desktop recording experience for your iPad or Mac-based studio. Featuring four inputs and eight outputs using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as four world-class mic preamps, Quartet is all the recording equipment you need to create your own professional, personal setup.
Providing great sound quality, the six balanced outputs allow a range of options such as listening and comparing stereo mixes on up to three sets of speakers, or mixing your audio or Final Cut video project in 5.1 surround. Quartet also features a studio-quality 1/4-inch headphone output allowing you to independently adjust your headphone level separately from the main outputs, and a USB MIDI connection for your CoreMIDI-compatible keyboard, synth or DJ controller.
- USB 2.0 audio with 24 bit/192 kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Four combination line/mic/instrument inputs
- Six balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- One independent 1/4-inch stereo headphone output
- Four microphone preamps with up to 75 dB of gain
- Low latency monitoring, complete input-output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS and Mac)
- Charges your iPad or iPhone while you work
Did you notice?Simply tap a QuickTouch pad on Quartet’s top panel for great control.
Apple Recommends ForTurning your Mac, iPad or iPhone into a professional recording studio.
What's in the Box?
- Apogee Quartet for iPad & Mac
- USB Cable
- Lightning iOS Cable
- Universal Power Supply with standard 3 pin-IEC cable
- QuickStart Guide
- Lightning to USB cable
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, MIDI, XLR
- Height: 76.2 mm
- Width: 133.35 mm
- Weight: 1588 g
- Length: 256.54 mm
- OS X 10.6.8, OS X 10.7.4 or greater
- Intel Mac
- 2 GB minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Mfr. Part Number: QUARTET-IOS-MAC
- UPC or EAN No.: 805676301136
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Apogee Maestro is the control application for MFi compliant Apogee audio interfaces. Maestro lets you access and adjust all features and settings from 5 simple tabs. Maestro also significantly improves latency (the delay that occurs during recording) with a hardware based low latency mixer.