With their unique secure-fit ear cushions and wireless convenience, the JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones are the ideal companions for any activity. Now you can listen to the music and calls on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad while keeping pace with your run or bike ride.
- Comfortable, secure fitting, and compact Bluetooth earbuds for active sports
- Sweat-resistant earbud design directs sound into the ear for extended frequency response and deep bass
- 8 mm drivers deliver premium audio performance with warm bass to eliminate fatigue
- Up to 250 hours of standby time and 4.5 hours of talk time
- Includes three sizes of ear tips and ear cushions
- Standard micro-USB charging
- Complete music and call controls including play/pause, next/back track, answer/reject call, redial, volume up/down
- Flat cord helps prevent tangling
- Magnet-sealed hard-shell carrying case for on-the-go protection
Did you notice?The on-ear controls avoid allow you to control your music without fumbling with cords and dislodging your earbuds, meaning you can work out with no distractions.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to music and taking calls during your workout.
What's in the Box?
- JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones
- Three pair secure fit ear cushions and ear tips (S,M,L)
- Optional ear hooks
- Standard micro USB cable
- Premium protective carry case
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Mic, Noise Isolation, Stereo Bluetooth, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor: Neckband, In Ear
- Connections: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours
- Stand By Time: Up to 250 hours
- Height: 1.3 cm/0.51 in.
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Depth: 1.3 cm
- Weight: 10 g
- Length: 2.2 cm/0.87 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 855366002348
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do they have a microphone
- Asked by Clare M
yes, but people have found it difficult to hear me in my experience
- Answered by Ansou M from Ottawa
does the product come with over ear holder like shown in pictures as i didnt see that holder on other websites selling same product?
- Asked by Amit D from Baroda
Do they work good with small ears
- Asked by Toby B from Kalamzoo
Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were too large to fit me properly. They fell out of my ears constantly. I returned them and purchase these. These are fantastic! they fit securely but comfortably. The sound quality is excellent for bluetooth headphones. …
- Answered by Joshua S from Greenland
is it compatible with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Elijah J from Musaffah
yes, bleutooth compatible.
- Answered by Scott V
Are they compatible with iMac computer
- Asked by Sandra B from Fresno
Yes they are. They've worked perfectly fine watching DVDs or iTunes music hooked up to them. Great q Yes they are. They've worked perfectly fine watching DVDs or iTunes music hooked up to them. Great quality sound too...Just make sure to sync it up properly. …
- Answered by Phill D from Uttoxeter