With their unique secure-fit ear cushions and wireless convenience, the JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones are the ideal companions for any activity. Now you can listen to the music and calls on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad while keeping pace with your run or bike ride.
- Comfortable, secure fitting, and compact Bluetooth earbuds for active sports
- Sweat-resistant earbud design directs sound into the ear for extended frequency response and deep bass
- 8 mm drivers deliver premium audio performance with warm bass to eliminate fatigue
- Up to 250 hours of standby time and 4.5 hours of talk time
- Includes three sizes of ear tips and ear cushions
- Standard micro-USB charging
- Complete music and call controls including play/pause, next/back track, answer/reject call, redial, volume up/down
- Flat cord helps prevent tangling
- Magnet-sealed hard-shell carrying case for on-the-go protection
Did you notice?The on-ear controls avoid allow you to control your music without fumbling with cords and dislodging your earbuds, meaning you can work out with no distractions.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to music and taking calls during your workout.
What's in the Box?
- JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Headphones
- Three pair secure fit ear cushions and ear tips (S,M,L)
- Optional ear hooks
- Standard micro USB cable
- Premium protective carry case
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Mic, Noise Isolation, Stereo Bluetooth, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor: Neckband, In Ear
- Connections: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours
- Stand By Time: Up to 250 hours
- Height: 1.3 cm/0.51 in.
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Depth: 1.3 cm
- Weight: 10 g
- Length: 2.2 cm/0.87 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 855366002348
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Impressions of my first Bluetooth Earbuds
Just purchased these JayBird BT earbuds so that I can become disconnected from my iPhone but still communicate. I was sceptical at Just purchased these JayBird BT earbuds so that I can become disconnected from my iPhone but still communicate. I was sceptical at first due to other reviews but so far I am happy with their performance, if you don't understand BT connectivity I suggest you read the manual carefully before judging these devices. I have had good communication across my office floor(about 5 metres) so well happy, I can move about without unplugging, this is the whole point of BT earbuds and the controls are very accessible and easy to use on my right-hand earpiece. …
- Written by Raymond F from Portsmouth
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will these work directly with the Watch?
- Asked by Colin S
No answers yet
Will this bluetooth headphones work on the iPod classic?
- Asked by Miguel S from Enterprise
no, the ipod classic do not have blue tooth ability, however, I used a blue tooth transmitter and co no, the ipod classic do not have blue tooth ability, however, I used a blue tooth transmitter and connected it to the earphone port, and it worked fine. …
- Answered by Dew G
Will these work with Siri?
- Asked by Mark G from Orange
Yes. Hold down the top button and Siri will activate.
- Answered by Joshua S from Greenland
do they have a microphone
- Asked by Clare M
yes, but people have found it difficult to hear me in my experience
- Answered by Ansou M from Ottawa
Do they work good with small ears
- Asked by Toby B from Kalamzoo
Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were too large to fit me properly. They fell out of my ears constantly. I returned them and purchase these. These are fantastic! they fit securely but comfortably. The sound quality is excellent for bluetooth headphones. …
- Answered by Joshua S from Greenland
does the product come with over ear holder like shown in pictures as i didnt see that holder on other websites selling same product?
- Asked by Amit D from Baroda