The D-Link Mini Bullet is an outdoor HD camera that lets you monitor an area 24 hours a day. It has a megapixel image sensor that gives sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail. The camera lets you zoom in, zoom out and pan across so you can survey a large area easily.
The DCS-7010L comes with a built-in infrared cut removable filter which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. At night, it moves out of the way to use all available light for low-light surveillance, and paired with a powerful infrared LED illuminator with a 10-metre range, this camera can monitor an area even in complete darkness.
Specially built for outdoor use, the DCS-7010L has a weatherproof housing that protects it from dirt and rain. A Power over Ethernet (PoE) port allows you to connect the camera to your network and power it through a single cable, doing away with the need for a nearby power outlet.
The HD Mini Bullet Outdoor Cloud Camera is cloud-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road - mydlink makes it all possible.
The DCS-7010L also comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities. A motion sensor automatically records video and sends you a notification, and the device is capable of two-way communication, ideal for use in entryways.
A self-sufficient surveillance system, the camera can record snapshots and video to a Micro SD card without requiring a PC or network storage device. And if you want to expand your surveillance options, D-ViewCam management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated email alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
- High-resolution snapshots and video
- 10-metre infra red illumination distance
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Weatherproof housing protects against dirt and rain
- Built-in filter for better vision day and night
Did you notice?A passive infrared sensor detects motion near the camera, allowing it to automatically record video and send you a notification when motion is detected.
Apple Recommends ForMonitoring your home or office from wherever you are in the world.
What's in the Box?
- D-link DCS-7010L HD Mini Bullet Outdoor Cloud Camera
- Setup CD
- Wall fixings
- Height: 8 cm
- Width: 6.5 cm
- Weight: 510 g
- Length: 1.8 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069382031
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
This camera is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE), so does not require a power socket nearby, howe This camera is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE), so does not require a power socket nearby, however it does require an ethernet cable and a PoE compliant network.
If you're network doesn't support PoE, consider instead a D-Link DCS-2332L Outdoor HD Wireless Day/Night Cloud Camera, or if you are set on this product, purchase a D-Link Power Over Ethernet Adapter Kit or similar to enable the use of this camera. …
- Answered by John D