This wireless HD camera from D-Link is built for outdoor use, with weatherproof housing that protects it from dust and rain. A megapixel image sensor gives you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions of up to 720p HD. This clever surveillance camera even lets you zoom in, zoom out and pan across, so you can survey a large area easily.
A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Then via a simple website you can set up a mydlink account, allowing you to view and manage your camera from any online computer. Accessing your camera on the go is easy, too. Just download the free mydlink app for your iPhone or iPad and you can view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G connection.
An infrared cut removable filter blocks infrared light during the day, then moves out of the way to use all available light at night. A passive infrared sensor detects motion near the camera, allowing it to automatically record video and send you a notification when motion is detected.
The Power over Ethernet camera allows you to connect to your network and power it through a single cable, simplifying deployment and doing away with the need for a nearby power outlet.
- Weatherproof housing
- High-definition image quality and detail
- Monitor outdoor spaces even in complete darkness
- Audio and mic built in for two-way communication
- Power over Ethernet cable
- View live camera feeds from your iPhone or iPad
Did you notice?There’s a built-in sensor that will send you an alert should motion be detected near your camera.
Apple Recommends ForMonitoring your home from wherever you are.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link DCS-2332L Outdoor HD Wireless Day/Night Cloud Camera
- Power lead
- Setup CD
- Wall fittings
- Weight: 235 g
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069383854
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it possible to embed the images from this camera onto a website page?
- Asked by Simon H