The D-Link DCS-2132L HD Wireless N Cube Cloud Camera lets you monitor an area 24 hours a day. Its megapixel image sensor gives you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions of up to 720p HD. The camera lets you zoom in, zoom out and pan across so you can survey a large area really easily. And it’s wireless too, so it can be placed anywhere without requiring cabling.
The DCS-2132L also features a clever infrared cut removable (ICR) filter, which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. Then at night, it moves out of the way to use all available light for low-light surveillance. This, paired with the IR LED illuminator, means this wireless camera can monitor an area even in complete darkness.
If you have a mydlink-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-2132L is a snap, thanks to mydlink Zero Configuration. See your camera’s live view through the mydlink website, or download the mydlink mobile app and view your camera directly on your iOS mobile device. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road – it’s all possible.
The DCS-2132L also comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities. Motion detectors automatically record video and send you a notification when motion is detected. A built-in microphone and speaker allow for two-way communication, which is ideal for use in entryways.
And if you want to expand your surveillance options, D-ViewCam management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated email alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
- High-resolution snapshots and video
- Camera can be accessed and configured remotely
- Self-sufficient surveillance system
- 5-metre infrared illumination distance for day and night surveillance
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Maximum resolution 1280x800
- HD resolution H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
Did you notice?The built-in microphone and speaker allow for two-way communication, making this camera ideal for use in entry ways.
Apple Recommends ForHigh-tech monitoring of even large areas.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link DCS-2132L HD Wireless N Cube Cloud Camera
- Power lead
- Setup CD
- Wall fix
- Other Features: Wireless
- Height: 12.8 cm
- Width: 3.1 cm
- Weight: 116 g
- Length: 5.8 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069382116
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Well they say wifi, they say App... u need ethernet and u need cd room drive and it still can't find the camera, it need by ethern Well they say wifi, they say App... u need ethernet and u need cd room drive and it still can't find the camera, it need by ethernet in same router, STONE AGE product! i am so sorry for this buy!!! …
- Written by Thomas M from Hedehusene
11 of 12 people found this useful
I am returning the camera, cannot get it to link wirelessly and endless problems with the right software for Mac (despite buying i I am returning the camera, cannot get it to link wirelessly and endless problems with the right software for Mac (despite buying it from Apple store). I sent 2 emails to D-link and had no response. Rubbish! …
- Written by Steven S from Bishops Stortford
18 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community