The Philips Clock Dock serves as an alarm clock, docking station and charger for up to two of your iOS devices. With a Lightning connector, the Clock Dock allows you to play music and sync with the clock on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The Clock Dock also has an additional USB slot for charging a second device.
- MP3 link for portable music playback
- Auto clock synchronisation
- Contemporary design with moulded leather texture
- Additional USB slot for charging a second device
- Dual alarm capability
Did you notice?The additional USB slot allows you to charge a second device.
Apple Recommends ForPeople looking for an alarm clock with iOS docking and speaker functionalities.
What's in the Box?
- Mains lead
- Instruction manual
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: 2
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 13.8 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Weight: 1.34 kg
- Length: 18.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AJ7050D/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581697648
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Very poor low volume audio quality
I bought this dock with the intention of using it as a bedside clock however the speakers are extremely poor at low volume. Listen I bought this dock with the intention of using it as a bedside clock however the speakers are extremely poor at low volume. Listening at low volume the audio sounded like a badly tuned FM radio with a constant hissing and distortion to the sound.
I assumed this was a faulty unit so returned it but when the replacement arrived it suffered the exact same issue.
The hissing even continues even when audio is not playing which is infuriating for a bedside clock!
Another minor quibble is that you can adjust the clock brightness but every time you turn the speakers on it resets to maximum and you then have to adjust it again.
I've since bought another Philips clock dock which is excellent but I would not recommend this model. …
- Written by Matt L from Ipswich
25 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this item (Philips Clock Dock) compatible with iPad Air
- Asked by Gary R
It should as this dock uses the same Lightning Connector as the iPad Air.
- Answered by Kayne S from Tamworth
display illumination dimming feature?
- Asked by Jim P from Oakville
No answers yet
Does this dock have a radio?
- Asked by Chan L from Gerrards Cross
Yeah! With 20 station presets
- Answered by Marçal N from Ribeirão Preto