The Philips Dual Dock Triple Charging Clock Radio is a docking station that can charge up to three iOS devices at once. Featuring a dual alarm, FM radio and USB charging capabilities, this clock radio combines functionality with a sleek design.
- MP3 link for portable music playback
- Additional USB slot for charging a third device
- Digital tuning with preset stations
- Dual Lightning/30-pin dock supports a variety of iOS devices
- Contemporary design with leather texture
Did you notice?The system features a 30 pin dock and Lightning connector to support a number of iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForCharging up to three iOS devices while enjoying the benefits of a clock radio and speaker system.
What's in the Box?
- Philips Dual Dock Triple Charging Clock Radio
- Mains lead
- Instruction manual
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, 30 Pin Dock, Lightning Connector
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 2
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 13.8 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Weight: 1.34 kg
- Length: 18.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AJ7260D/79
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581697617
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
EASY TO SET UP ,GOOD SOUND,AND CHARGES ANYTHING,LOOKS GOOD AND WELL BUILT.BOUGHT FROM APPLE SHOP GOOD PRICE.
- Written by ARTHUR P from SOUTH OCKENDON
Great bedroom dock
I had been looking at this dock for some time, the thing that made it difficult for me to choose was not being able to hear it bef I had been looking at this dock for some time, the thing that made it difficult for me to choose was not being able to hear it before I bought it as I couldn't find a shop with one on display. It didn't disappoint me at all, it has a really good sound and doesn't distort with volume. It's really handy for me as I have a iPod classic, iPhone 5s and iPad 4. It's also great how you can have your own music to wake you up, rather than the horrible alarm sounds you get with most alarm clocks. It looks good, sounds good and has everything you need for a bedroom docking station. …
- Written by Lucy F from St leonards on sea
1 of 1 people found this useful
Only just bought this (Apple Store Lakeside) so review based on set-up and one days use! First off - Apple store is the least expe Only just bought this (Apple Store Lakeside) so review based on set-up and one days use! First off - Apple store is the least expensive place to buy this even in the sales. I needed a dock / alarm with preferably 30 pin and lighting connectors. This fits the bill with the bonus of USB charging too! A doddle to set-up. The iPhone automatically syncs time to the unit. My iPhone 5, iPad and iPod Classic all work perfectly. Sound is superb - could poss do with a little more treble but that is being picky. Auto-tune on FM a little too sensitive so manual tuning the way to go. Really I should give this a 5 star but only 24 hours into ownership it's a little early for that! …
- Written by Kevin H from Chelmsford
28 of 31 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it have a battery back up facility?
- Asked by Kylie M from Crafers
Does it play the radio?
- Asked by Sophie R
Philips Dual Dock Triple Charging Clock "Radio"
- Answered by Jo D
Would loove a SMALL clock radio (DAB) with an iphone dock, (Sony has one, but it's too big for a bedside table), is there anything else around?
- Asked by Marlene D from Frankston