Beats Mixr Headphones are designed for DJs, so they're the lightest and loudest model Beats makes. Created for audio enthusiasts and professionals alike, these over-ear headphones reproduce accurate sound and meet the needs of the world's best DJs. And their super-lightweight design means you can pull them on and off while you're on stage without any trouble.
Industrial strength sound
Designed to be heard over parties at 100+ decibels, Mixr delivers extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
DJ bells and whistles
Rotating earcups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
Made for life on the road
The ultra-flexible headband was crafted to be super lightweight, and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
Built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. No worries about them breaking or fraying any time soon.
- 40 mm drivers provide low frequency range with a custom diaphragm, which produces smooth mids and highs
- Soft leatherette ear pads fit over the ear comfortably, so they're wearable for hours
- Metal construction and a moulded headband keep these headphones sturdy and travel-friendly
- Ear cups pivot up to 270 degrees for single-ear monitoring with articulation and a snug fit unique to your ears
- Dual input 3.5 mm jacks let you daisy chain audio with friends and other music enthusiasts for easy sharing
- Keeps ambient noise out to provide a cleaner sound while reducing leakage from your own music
Did you notice?Blocks ambient noise for clear audio playback and totally confident mixing.
Apple Recommends ForLightweight and totally accurate sound for DJing.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Mixr Over-Ear Headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 220 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00099-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447005574
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Very dodgy wiring to the ear cups
I have found that within a few weeks of using the product, they begin to loose their appeal despite the great design. The wiring b I have found that within a few weeks of using the product, they begin to loose their appeal despite the great design. The wiring becomes very loose due to the placement of them outside the internal casing which cases them to move when packing away into the carry case and when opening up to listen to them. Due to this i nows have to move the wires on the headset around so as to get both speakers working!! I am not very impressed and I hope that the apple collaboration will iron out these stupid design errors and make them more functional father than over its form. …
- Written by Henry V from Hereford
as a DJ, i can not speak highly of these headphone enough. i dont normally review products but i thought these deserve it. For DJ' as a DJ, i can not speak highly of these headphone enough. i dont normally review products but i thought these deserve it. For DJ's i couldnt want anything more, although expensive, you do get what you pay for. i will review the features; strength and rigidity. basically i chuck these in my bag where ever i go, dont fold them and dont use the carry case, just chuck them in my bag and i have had them a year now and i can safely say i dont anticipate buying another pair in the near future.. there is slight paint chipping but nothing near what they should have got considering my treatment of them. the ear cups and structure stays sturdy and only loosens with time and use which in this case is a good thing. the Dj cable is fantasist quality, the other one may need some care. the daisy chain feature has never been a gimmick for me, and lastly the sound. the sound is incredible. it is better than my old bose QC3's (which were battery powered and noise canceled) the bass has ULTRA clarity and there is no problem cueing your tracks with one playing loudly on your speaker system (i can only hear the beat of the PA when i am cueing up) but not only the bass but the highs and mids are also super high quality. i have heard a lot of headphones and i am confident that these have the best sound on the market. even better than Beats' higher end battery powered models. there is one downside to these and that is that they are not meant for normal consumers haha. i mean i can't have them on my head for more that 40 minutes without having to take them off and give my ears a rub because they are so tight. (And mine are a year old!) for me though this tradeoff is worth it purely because they sound is just so fantastic. i can't recommend these enough. everyone i show them too just smiles when the bass drops ha , hope ive helped and to summarise, the price is worth what you get, structurally they will be a massive one off if they break and the sound is second to no one. DJ in style with that massive B on the side. …
- Written by Jack L from Retford
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this wireless?
- Asked by Natalia P from Miami
These Mix'rs are not wireless, but they do come with aux cable plugins on both hear cuffs.
- Answered by Yoyo Dj 6 ( from Stanfield
can you workout in them, meaning can they get wet from sweat?
- Asked by Janice A from Owens Cross Roads
These are reputably very high performing headphones. They were engineered with DJ's in mind, to be u These are reputably very high performing headphones. They were engineered with DJ's in mind, to be used in the studio and on-stage. The headset design, as universal as it seems, is a really reserved design, especially this one. As mentioned in the description, they are composed with durable materials, but the involved movement of running, and the sweat, might take away from the precise design it comes as. I would not recommend to use this for any type of physical exercise.
Beats(c) however does offer some in-ear listening devices for active training! …
- Answered by Anthony C from Lasalle
Is it Bluetooth or wireless?
- Asked by Vera J from San Antonio
No, it uses a detachable cord.
- Answered by Kris M from Kanata
Can i use mixr on iphone 5s?! Why it's not in compatibility list ?
- Asked by Armin M from Los Angeles
It works with the 5c and 5s but it isn't listed because it probably was written before the 5c/5s wer It works with the 5c and 5s but it isn't listed because it probably was written before the 5c/5s were released …
- Answered by Alicia K from Keith