Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen – with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size – sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker plays bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colourful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 18 cm/7.09 in.
- Width: 6.91 cm/2.72 in. (Diameter)
- Weight: 540 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 980-000686
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206043213
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
UE BOOM is the 360 degree wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love out loud. With the UE BOOM app, it becomes even more. Use the app for:
●Double Up – Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo to double the sound and expand the party.
●Alarm – UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs and music services. Enjoy Spotify playlists and radio, Pandora stations, iTunes and much more. Because the party never actually stops–you just fall asleep.
●Settings – Personalize the name, language and more on your UE BOOM to make it your own.
●Learn – Use the UE BOOM online immersion guide to learn more about what your UE BOOM can do. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Best Quality Wireless Speaker on Market
Spent great deal of time looking & listening to all comparable speakers on market, "JBL", "Beats by Dr Dre", "Bowers & Wilkins", " Spent great deal of time looking & listening to all comparable speakers on market, "JBL", "Beats by Dr Dre", "Bowers & Wilkins", "Jambox by Jawbone", "Sonos" etc & none of them came even close in terms of :-
1, Sound Quality
2. Build Quality
4. Value for money.
My driver was NOT price but Sound quality beyond anything else followed by build quality / durability & then price in that order.!
Sound quality of these is absolutely superb & to find out how low they are priced compared to competition was an absolute bonus & somewhat of a surprise.
DONT BUY ANYTHING ELSE ! …
- Written by tarquin D from Sutton
4 of 4 people found this useful
Sounds Great - Everywhere
I bought this to play my iPhone music in my wife's (no Bluetooth) car.
It sounds great, so she started carrying about the house a I bought this to play my iPhone music in my wife's (no Bluetooth) car.
It sounds great, so she started carrying about the house as a radio - where it's great to take hands free calls too.
Then we took it out in the garden, in the middle of our BBQ dinner table it still sounds great - and we held a successful phone call.
Friends soon got the idea and the play list grew.
Only problem, I'd like another. …
- Written by BRIAN P from Manchester
10 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this speaker compatible with the bluetooth on the newest iPod Nano? It is not listed on the compatible device list but hopefully is.
- Asked by Brooke L from Chandler
Will UE Boom speakers work with Mackbook pro
- Asked by James D from Bellingham
Yes! It uses bluetooth. Should work with any mac made in the past 8 years. :)
- Answered by John A from Marietta
How do I connect ultimate ears with my Sonos system?
- Asked by Tammy H from Richmond
do you have to leave it on for the alarm to work
- Asked by Roger G from Noosa Heads
Is wifi required to play music through the speakers?
- Asked by Grace G
Nope! The speaker is purely bluetooth.
- Answered by Allen M from Neosho
how to connect mini boom to dial up mac
- Asked by Elizabeth B from Baltimore